Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Grew that from @SHSC-1 s Pimp Juice. Been pretty happy with anything I’ve got from him. I

3 Likes

This! @misterbee
Him and NN are working together last I checked. Should be more drops soon. The a5/mirakel bx male aka a5/thai but its not thai, is dead now though so all those lines should be available for the co-op!

10 Likes

Thankyou for the support !!
Glad you liked the Pimp Juice. Not my creation, the props go to Chunkypigs from Icmag… I just made the F2’s from 2 packs I purchased in order to preserve the line. There are some down right killer plants in those. I could offer up worked F2’s for an F3 co-op run but I don’t think the co-op action group would accept it even though I have full breeder permission to work them. I don’t have an original pack to show though I do have quite a bit of photo documentation of portions of grows.
I dunno… I’ll be returning to my own projects with this line over next winter as I do a hunt of my remaining F2

9 Likes

FWIW / PSA Headie Gardens still has some of Doc’s / NN’s A5T crosses in stock & GLC might also . Yes his vaunted A5 Mirakel Thai male is no longer .

4 Likes

still looking for someone who wants to expand on these (listed in OP). Just to add some info and hopefully entice:

Bodhi Tigermelon x OMG
Tigermelon = Chem D x Uzbekistani Hashplant x Apollo 11
OMG = Old Mother Ghani

26 Likes

Im already bleeding him ! Slowly !

1 Like

I can get you in on the backyard tour cheap ! Im the night security guard even got a whistle !

1 Like

Bleeding who?

@THCeed my benafactor !!! Hahah i thought those were the ones on his porch ! But i think i was wrong his is( costal blue) i believe

1 Like

That just sounds not right could you see if you.lost it ? Hey have you seen my pimp juice ?

Sorry what you looking for ?

Hey what’s up OG’ers and growmigos! I just have to put this out there Incase there is an experienced grower/breeder/chucker who is interested.

I prefer giving these seeds to someone that I’ve had interactions with in here before, or you have been on OG for at least a few years and done preservation runs before.

Someone I can really trust because these seeds right now are one of my top prized possessions but I’m always willing to spread the love :beans: :seedling: :heart:

I prefer doing a BAY-11, CANDYLAND, WHITE BUFFALO, or PURPLE DREAM “Preservation/Reproduction” run :beans::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

https://kingklonebrand.com/

11 Likes

Bay-11 is just stolen Appalachia.

2 Likes

And? This isn’t Appalachia :man_facepalming:t3: it’s Appalachia x either OGkush or some say Kens Kush!! This is for pheno hunters only not conspiracy theorists! :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

4 Likes

It was Stolen from Bodhi and looks like they crossed it with random OG. High & Lonesome is still releasing Appalachia.

Also this isnt a famous bay area brand.

1 Like

Hey bud, we need to move this out of the co-op section. Only approved co-op runs go into this section.

5 Likes

It’s a rare brand that only people in the Bay Area were growing I bet. They had a huge nursery business back in the medical days.

You don’t know nothing about it. Where you from??

Who complains about other people using other peoples work here? “Appalachia” :joy:

2 Likes

I live in the Bay.

2 Likes

It’s not a co-op run yet just throwing it out there

2 Likes