Comacus Projects

Sorry to hear that wheezy has passed, that’s a surprise of the worst kind.

And thank you for your very generous offer, I still have some vials in my collection that I am stubborn to test. My growing space is very limited (70x70cm tent atm with something bigger in the mid-term plans) so I only get to flower one plant at a time. If I get some of my beans to pop, I’ll be set!

4 Likes

Its been a year, year and a half now

4 Likes

Good to see you around @Orloff!! I still have fond memories of the Potsnobs forum… wishing you good vibes!

7 Likes

@OleReynard still don’t know what to say about it all :frowning: . His kindness and generosity will be missed.

@Doc.D thanks man! Yeah Potsnobs was loads of fun while it lasted. Not sure what exactly happened there as I was winding down my gardening at the time. So good to see some snobs still around! Waiting for @StocktonT to chime in :).

Ok, gotta stop littering all around @Comacus thread. If I ever manage to pop any of my beans, I’ll get me one of my own :D.

3 Likes

Feel free to post away! :grinning:

2 Likes

I have fond memories of E$kobar’s cultivars that NDNGuy continuously gifted me back in the day. Please definitely feel free to reach out if you need any seeds. I am always sending out seeds, so I would be happy to gift some your way as well. Similar to your situation, I also have some older seed stock from the last 15+ years and a lot of them have really started to become nonviable these last few years. I know the feeling of getting 0% germination rates on priceless seeds. Now they are just souvenirs of good times with loved ones. Gifting/trading genetics and the bonds that come with it have always been one of my favorite parts about growing cannabis, as well as creating new cultivars. Again, please feel free to reach out if you need anything at all. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Overdue for an update. The Eastern Manipur Burmese female started getting male flowers too so decided to chop it. The first early flowers I thought were male, but then saw some female too so not sure if it is genetics or stress of the indoor environment. I’ll run it again for sure one day.

The Sheelawathi and Orissa Gold are finally starting to show more of a flowering structure after 12 weeks on 12/12 from seed.

The Master Thai strains are all super small on 12/12 from seed, and really needed some veg time but will give me a chance to check them out, and make a few crosses for personal use.

Here is the Orissa Gold starting to show some flowering growth structure. I just reduced the light from 12/12 to 11/13. I plan to dust a branch of her and the Sheelawathi with the Eastern Manipur, Balochistan #3, General Ho, and X18.

Really like Snowhigh’s Dragon’s Fire. It took 4 weeks to show flower, and has been flowering for 8 weeks. It just keep flowering! Dusted a few buds with General Ho to keep the Burmese theme.

Master Thai’s Turkish Gummy. Look forward to this one with a little veg time.

Master Thai’s Dago Hog. This one can get pink flowers but I did not get them on this one. I dusted it with Balochistan Red which can also get the pink hairs. Calling this one Red Boar. Look forward to running both with a bit of veg time.

17 Likes

Nice exotic selections man, my interest in these longer flowering varieties is growing steadily. Growing them is a whole another ballgame I guess, so still a bit weary in that regard. I’ll start with some Ace Seeds cultivars in the 12-14 week flowering range first, then hopefully a true haze some day…

4 Likes

Both of the Master Thai Romulans are both very uniform. One was a little faster flowering, and one was slightly more indy leaning. These are small too running on 12/12 from seed but will allow me to check them out, and make a few F2s for personal use.

I can’t remember ever smoking any Romulan so I am looking forward to this one, along with others from this latest run!

19 Likes

There may be a nice Congo Haze x X18 in your future that would be a nice one to try. The Congo Haze was a fast flowering satty. Had I not been doing seeds, it would have been about a 12-14 week strain. Adding in the X18 should move it into the 9-12 week range.

6 Likes

Can’t wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Btw, how do you quote a certain post on this forum? I see the option, but it wants to quote the first post of the thread. Do you have to manually replace with name/post you want to quote?

Your Romulans are a picture of health! Looking forward to your smoke report, it’s one of the famous strains I’ve always been interested in, but not enough to buy a pack :grin:.

3 Likes

Right click, highlight what you want to quote , a quote option will pop up hit that and you’re good to go

4 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

Comacus as always right on point them plants look awesome. That turkish gummi sounds interesting is that one of yours?

2 Likes

That one is from Master Thai too. I do have some other Turkish Landraces but these were from MT.

5 Likes

Snowhigh gear is always unique, and something that is not your typical flavor of the month strain. Landraces, combining Landraces, or blending something modern with something old but always something very unique.

I have a fairly extensive Snowhigh collection already but figured there were a few more that would be nice to add!

15 Likes

@Comacus did you ever find any stank skunk in your UFS crosses ?

1 Like

I did not in the ones I ran. Had more Eucalyptus, Marjoram, and Fruity. The male I used to pollinate the F2s I made had a nice skunky stem rub, and there are reports of people finding good Skunk phenos in the UFS18 and the F2 but I have not yet.

4 Likes

The Orissa Gold has started to flower. The Sheelawathi is a couple weeks behind.

Plan to hit a branch of the Orissa Gold next weekend with a few different things. Eastern Manipur Burmese, X18, and Balochistan #3 are the ones I am planning.

Orissa Gold:

Sheelawathi:

20 Likes

Your pink Malabar is doing great

1 Like