Comacus Projects

Damn that is pretty,I think I have some as well , from JM420 ?

1 Like

How the hell is JM420 doing?

1 Like

@lunchpale yes. I hope I find one half as pretty!

@OleReynard I think he’s good. I catch up with him a couple times a year. I am still amazed when I think of some of his plants. He had a pineapple something or other where the buds were the size of footballs!!

5 Likes

Where’s he hang at?

I don’t think he’s on the boards anymore. He stopped in briefly over a Zoot’s a few months back but have not seen him there in quite a while.

2 Likes

I wish I didn’t lose his number he was a hoot and ya nice plants.

I always end up starting too many seeds in a new run. I have too many already but had to start a few more.

I started five more Strawberry LSD. None from the first five germinated, and I really want something from BOG in this run. Well from BOG sort of, it is a cross of his Sour Strawberry Kush and Sour LSD. I’m hoping for some strawberry goodness!

I also started a couple Queen Mother F2 and Purple Satellite F2 from Colorado Sativas. I hope to get a purple satellite that looks like this!!

17 Likes

I always have a hard time thinning plants even males. I have so so many seeds in this run I am going to need to do some thinning.

I usually will even nurse the mutants. They normally outgrow their mutantcy and often turn into nice plants.

That being said, I decided to chop the mutant Cherry Bomb. It was just growing super slow, and need to make room for some other healthy ones.

14 Likes

Good on ya dude for your patience , I am vicious when it comes to culling and getting worse with age lol

1 Like

Here are a few of the non mutants. They were struggling in their solo cups but seem to like their new little pots.

Can’t really call this my Humboldt Kush run since I did not get any of those to grow. I do like my new seed soak, and got 5 of 5 from my Strawberry LSD to germinate. So maybe I will turn it into a BOG Remembrance run. We’ll see how the males develop as we move along.

17 Likes

Cool way of showing respect to one of the online forum legends (R.I.P. BOG). He was always a nice guy. Hope you find some nice strawberries in this run my friend!

5 Likes

I have a lot of fun plants in this run, and have several I have wanted to run for a while. Here are just a few to highlight.

Top two are Balochistan Red, and bottom two are Chem Special Reserve F2. I hope I get a female from the Balochistan Red this time. Looking forward to see what those hold. The CSR F2 have the widest indica leaves so far from the group.

Have a couple of CAP’s strains this run too. Have never grown any of his gear yet so looking forward to both of them. The first one is CAP V2, and the Second CFL F3.

Here are a couple Wedding Cake F5.

15 Likes

I had an exciting morning this morning. I was looking at the plants thinking I would need to sex them soon so I could thin them out. They are growing super fast with the new Jacks 3-2-1.

Went out to get a cup of coffee, and heard a crash. Asked my wife if she was OK, she said wasn’t me, and did not know what it was. Well the light had fallen on the plants. Thinning problem solved! :smiley: Things always have a way of working themselves out.

I’m convinced it must have been a ghost. The S hook I hang the light with is pretty heavy, and one end was almost straightened out!

I never top plants but will get to try a few this time. Some “extreme” fimming on a few others. Splinted a couple where they broke but had 1/2 their stem still.

17 Likes

Thinning hell it will make them stronger, brother.

6 Likes

I am really liking what I am seeing with the Jacks 3-2-1 so far. The plants just drink up the 700 ppm solution, without any sign of tip burn. It really seems to be giving them everything they need so far.

Everything recovered from me dropping the light on them. Look at the change in about a week. Had to flip to 12-12 yesterday. Need to eliminate some males fast to make more room for the females!

Looking at the preflowers it looks like I have a Wedding Cake F5 male and female. The preflowers are already showing some frost. May use the male to pollinate depending on how he develops. They are the biggest, fastest growing in the group so far.

15 Likes

After 3 days on 12/12 I have been able to sex a few plants. Thinned out 5 males, and will thin out more on Saturday to make room.

Right now I am leaning towards using the Wedding Cake F5 male but also am watching a MAC V2 male, and a Chem Special Reserve male.

Here are a few quick shots of what is being chopped.

Banana Kush S1 - This line was known to also have males. Not sure how exactly. I planted two hoping for at least one female but both are male.

Chem Special Reserve male:

Casey Jones x Sour Bubble male. The other one has not shown yet. Hope it’s a female!

Finally the Molokai Pink Diesel male. This one got topped when I dropped the light on it. I think the other one I have is a female so looking forward to that one!

11 Likes

Well I have settled on the Wedding Cake F5 male. That is the good news. I topped the male twice to slow him down, and now he’s about 2 weeks behind schedule! I knew the double topping might do that so hopefully I get a good batch of pollen before they are too far along.

Both of the Queen Mother are female. They are going to be small but will get to check them out. One more satty in structure, and the other more of a hybrid leaf with a shorter structure.

14 Likes

Well I got a few more plants out to dust with some pollen, and thought I would snap a couple pictures.

The Balochistan Red has really long pistils, and very small resin heads so far. Waiting to see how the resin develops on this one. I may hit this one with some X18 pollen to make another pure Pakistani landrace hybrid.

On the two Caps Frozen Lemon F3 I have a very small dwarf pheno, and a much larger pheno. Both are super frosty.

The Molokai Pink Diesel is starting to smell wonderful. Sort of like play dough nail polish remover right now.

Not much to see with the second pheno of Queen Mother F2 from Colorado Sativas. This is just a small test plant in a small pot.

The Cherry Bomb F2 from Colorado Sativas has a few pistils that have a little pink in them. Not all red on this one. Super long pistils. Pretty excited about this one, it is flowering like crazy, and looks like the buds are going to be nice an dense.

19 Likes

Balochistan x X18 sounds awesome

3 Likes

I think that will be a good one too!

1 Like