(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

That is definitely my #1 suspicion. I know for sure my original transplant mix was too dense, but the follow up transplant is the same mix my healthy plants are in.
#2 idea is the seeds i bought were made with miracle grow.
Or #3…they are an accidental hybrid in which case we are at week 8 flowering and will soon know the answer. This seems least likely at this point, but there is a big gap in flower response between the different phenotypes, unlike the known Lambsbread which is uniformly not showing sex at week 8 or so.

7 Likes

@Upstate - Wow that’s incredible that you’re that seasoned. I’m just a tadpole here. I’ve only been growing about 3 years now. Trying to always improve along the way. I’ve also never grown or smoked a pure Sativa so you have a ton more experience here!

The TLT description does say “real pains in the arse to grow”. It must be a really light feeder possibly? There has to be something going on underneath the soil for them to not be doing anything. For a plant that’s supposed to 20x in flower a standstill seems like something fishy. I wonder what makes them different from the other Sativas you have going. Obviously you have a good environment and experience so this really comes down to the strain being a PITA.

Does the Monkey Puzzle version have any issues? Last picture it seemed like they were doing real good.

Either way it’s quite unfortunate that these are such a pain. Eager to see those pure blue mtn whenever you get those going! From what I’ve seen they’re monsters. I have a single Double Jam going which is predominantly blue mtn from what I’ve read.

5 Likes

Thats the Vibes Lambsbread description from Underground seeds. Tlt didn’t list a stretch.
@GREANDAL hardly any roots visible from the plant I dumped out to peak at.
Soil must be too strong/ too dense. I fear I really fucked these up! If i could go back in time
I’d use NO commercial super soil at all and start there to get an idea what these can handle. Just potting soil and compost/ castings at low levels. I used under 50% Coast of Maine supersoil, but it must have been too much for these. I was under the impression this was an indoor line used to some food but that may not be the case. Thats gotta be the answer. We’ll have to see what the other me( gemini) thinks first though lol. He always has something to say, even if he is an asshole😁

Go easy on Cal Mag. No issues at all. The only thing hard about growing them is the long wait til harvest. This time I’m getting cuttings for headstash. REALLY tough to grow plants for half a year for seed only. This thread, unlike my Double Panama thread, will include a smoke report! I won’t make that mistake again.

9 Likes

wtf? @Upstate what do you think happened? stunted growth, how long was the veg on those? it is like root issues, or something, sorry you put time in those

3 Likes

Damn, I’m sorry, but I was speed reading through the thread and got to you flipping the bird at your “scale model” sativa before the laughing started.

Holy crap, I was having a pretty boring day until I hit that. It took me a while to stop laughing at everyone. Sorry. Sort of comforting to see others suffer sever disappointment, too.

Have they been under lights? Wow.

11 Likes

Nothing to be sorry about. This is funny shit. I figured we should all get some good laughs. When i screw up, i go big lol. Well…poor choice of wording😁
@blendmedmedman vegged for a month. Flowering for 2 months. Those little plants are 3 months old! I feel i have reached the pinnacle of my miniaturizing “skills” at this point lol. If there was no plant count i could fit 50 of these under one light😁 @GMan 1000 watt light

11 Likes

do you think it will be possible to eventually get some clones off those TLT’s?

1 Like

yeah i understand, do you remember the durban run i was doing? all three were so small. i grew them to harvest though, small buds of a wtf grow. so how fast did the longtime weed seed pop? Toung twister there lol

2 Likes

:rofl::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

Lambsbread update. Tallest is 24", shortest is 10". Just transplanted into 1 gallon containers from half gallon. Soil is half Coast of Maine super soil and half last summers outdoor mix( fox farm ocean forest and garden soil mixed 50/50 or so with added alpaca manure, horse manure, wood ashes, compost , worm castings, biochar and perlite. . )They should like it. :+1: A couple look hungry. All are sucking water, the big ones twice a day. Transplant should help. The room is 80 daytime, 55 night
time. Cutting lights to 11 and a half on 12 and a half off. Here’s a few plants…

32 Likes

Plants are sexing now. 3 boys. 4 girls. 2 unknown. A couple have super small sex parts so lets say 90% sure about this. Three males first, my original favorite plant is among them…

And…interesting to see that the two biggest Lambsbread plants are both females this time. Both have a great stem rub smell. It will take me a while to place the smell. They are nearly twins…those two first followed by the other two females… !
The two runts that were attacked by flea beatles…

36 Likes

These could turn into monsters!

4 Likes

I up potted a few days back and they are taking off. Very vigorous plants. A couple more weeks i can start giving them some sun😁, weather permitting. Closing in on 30 inches with the big two. Smallest is 14 inches.

13 Likes

I’m enjoying the thread very much, thanks for all the valuable information. I was recently perusing Hemp Depot and I noticed Richard Williams Seed Company has some new offerings. One of them being Jamaican Lambsbread. He also has an outcrossed offering, but the pure seems very interesting. Except for the 20 week flowering time lol.

7 Likes

I’ve been reading through this thread and trying to put various pieces together lol. The description on Hemp Depot of the Richard Williams Seed Company’s Jamaican Lambsbread says its a “pure sativa” from the “founder of a Spanish seed bank”. It makes me wonder if its the mom in CBG’s Caribe.

3 Likes

23 Likes

?? very poor looking plants - know it’s not the cultivator – Dam genetic’s !!

2 Likes

I think they look beautiful.

1 Like

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they’re looking through a sight glass at a reactor core? :radioactive: I need a lead vest thanks. :joy:

9 Likes

7 Likes