(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

That’s how mine looked when I grew it

3 Likes

Its a start…

31 Likes

Here we gooooo!

4 Likes

Let the games begin. Good luck, not that you need any :grin:.

4 Likes

Go baby go! I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

4 Likes

Good luck my man. Hope these grow just as you want them to.

2 Likes

I’ve been smoking the Lambsbread every day now. It’s great smoke. Very energetic and clear if you focus but relaxing and chill if you smoke and kick back on the couch or on a hike. This is when you realize how high you are. When working you cant pay attention. On a walk a little while ago i felt the wind on my face and heard the whistle of it in my ear. Felt my hair hit me. Heard crows in the distance. Totally tuned in.
Liking this smoke alot is just what i needed. Keeps me motivated. Can’t wait to see what we have.
Red lamb getting dunked now😁

29 Likes

That sounds like the perfect, I ain’t got important crap to do so Ima smoke about 2 joints in a row of this kinda weed.

4 Likes

Your description makes me 1. Want some Lambsbread 2. To call into work tomorrow and get out for a hike.

7 Likes

Interesting little story… I mentioned a couple Days ago that the universe wanted 6 Plants of each phenotype And decided to throw down 7 Of the red lambs bread seed In case one didn’t sprout. Well they all sprouted with that nearly full moon So I ended up with the unlucky number 13. Until my HPS light fell from my ceiling this morning and landed on the lamb’s bread and dismembered one of the plants. I don’t know if it will live.
If it dies it will make 7 red and 5 green.

24 Likes

LMAO, sounds like me. I’m a rough mofo on my plants. I move them around constantly and drop them often, having to gather the remains up to replant once again. I move mine inside and out depending on the weather. Today, and the next 5 days are all forecast to above 60º. It’s gonna be 64º today!!.

Man, those babies sure have the wicked sativa look. Gonna be watching this one. peace

7 Likes

Did you notice the dead leaf support for the one plant lol?

8 Likes

Ha, yeah, if mine make it past seedling stage they’re usually gonna be tough as hell! :grin:

4 Likes

Twelve is a better number… more round.
And thats the amount of eggs on a box… for something :rofl:

A minute of silence for the fallen soldier.

HG!

4 Likes

I thought it was the other way around, a jamaican saying lambsbreath would sound more like lambsbret/lambsbred :thinking: I vaguely recall hearing the name lambs breath came from not any aromas or literal lambs being involved, but from the smoke or the high having some gentle, light, or subtle character e.x. “as light as a lamb’s breath”. I’m sure you’ve done much more research into this than I have though :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

This is the exact reason I don’t trust bakers :wink:

3 Likes

Definitely could be the other way around, no doubt. Since the rastafarians consider this strain sacred, I still vote lambsbread is most likely accurate.

3 Likes

I’ll admit that has a much better ring to it :joy: On that note, be on the lookout for the fallen 13th seedling to rise again 3 days from now while his 12 apostles do their thing - your HPS isn’t cross shaped, is it? :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve heard of Nepalese plants living two years, presumably re-veging (spelling?) at least once. It seems like that could really stress out plants. Are the seeds from a re-veged plant at greater risk of defects?

2 Likes

Ive had several lines that go so long outdoors in California that want to reveg for the next year. Thai, African, Mexican
Indoors, Ive bred with reveg plants. Ive found you can increase potency of a plant by vegging long, like a year, before flowering. And then also increase by revegging. But that long veg was the most drastic.

10 Likes