(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

I got the seeds from a Belgium grower and he knows someone over there, who sends the seeds to him.

1 Like

Ganja field in Swaziland

gettyimages-522252232-612x612 (1)

16 Likes

I have some afropips mix pack I got from him back in the late 90s. It was supposed to be Malawi gold I won on Cbay, he gave the last pack to someone else, then sent me the Malawi mix. I’ve never grown any of them.

4 Likes

The afropips Malawi from rsc has been tamed quite a bit. You ought to pop those old ones. They were more electric back then.

2 Likes

green phenos then reds.

10 Likes

I imagine I would have to treat them like the Oaxaca, long flower period. I’ll stick to one at a time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That would be fun for a repro…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear:

1 Like

9 Likes

It would be a mix, im not sure what strains he had in the mix pack. I was trying to get Malawi gold. You are forcing my hand now, I want to know what I bought twenty years ago, and are they still viable? Enquiring minds want to know.:joy:

2 Likes

I’d mail you fresh castings so we can find out😁

2 Likes

You must be sitting on a pile of old Jamaican ganja/ plant photos…
Post away! Happy to have someone help round out the thread with more Info.

2 Likes

Would you like them, I’d be happy to give them to you. You have the experience with these long flower giants. I think they should be given a shot and your just the guy to do it. Message me your safe address.

3 Likes

Well instead of going to bed after I got off work, I just spent the hour and a half reading this thread. @Upstate nice dedication! Truly quite the undertaking!!

7 Likes

Message inbound

3 Likes

Always love this kind of history.

Negril buds early 80s

Small Jamaican ganja field 1970-1980s

16 Likes

Jamaican brick from the first coffeeshop Mellow Yellow (1972-1978) in A’dam.

1636659552599 (1)

9 Likes

Lambsbread and one Old Silversides S2.( probably)
Photo 1 the top left plant is a male based on looks.
Look at the horizontal( rather than upward angled) secondary branches on most of the first 6 pack plants. Super cool creeper style.
Creeper type plants can expose more of a plant to good sun and produce heavy yields…especially when hybridized. The angle of the branch allows them to use the ground for support rather than breaking with heavy, sometimes wet buds.

23 Likes

Super interesting man. Great stuff

2 Likes

Damn!! Looking amazing homie, have fun with this one. I’ll be watching :drooling_face::facepunch:

1 Like

Your my brother Upstate I’m in for the long haul with you my brother!!!

2 Likes