(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

You talking upstate New York!? (I know OP is upstate I’m jw)

1 Like

11 Likes

1st 2 pictures are landrace team Jamaica long flower. 2nd 2 pictures are vibes collective lambsbread. Related in my opinion

21 Likes

Hard to believe the plants are 5 and 6 weeks old now and have been flowering since birth. I do believe this preservation will actually finish someday soon😁. Updated photos coming

11 Likes

They do look similar, did you start them 12/12?

2 Likes

They were both 12 12 from seed last year.

3 Likes

16 Likes

Jamaican Blue Mountain from Four Seasons

19 Likes

They look identical really. They both even have those 3 finger leaves going on.

1 Like

Ganja field Jamaica 1989

photostudio_1680644527546

13 Likes

Now that you mention

I had better make sure they are not identical, lol. I hope I didn’t picture the same exact plant. They are that close in looks that I might have. I’ll double check.

4 Likes

15 Likes

2023😁

@mexcurandero420 I like the hair of the guy in the middle. Perhaps some " Breadlocks":wink:

13 Likes

I like the smile on the guy 2nd from right, lol. His first week on the job?? :sweat_smile: :rofl: :santa:

2 Likes

@GMan, he’s imagining the size of the bowl required to pack up all that weed😁

2 Likes

Miss the rolling papers for a big spliff.A nice chalice will be fine too.

15 Likes

The younger red pheno, first 2 photos, then a red next to a representative green pheno, one week older. All are in half gallon. At week 7 and 8.

22 Likes

lambsbread man remember smoking that when i was in high school best stuff I have ever smoked made me so happy and giggly i would do most anything for seeds of that nowadays… never seen it since…

6 Likes

You’ll be seeing it again soon if everything goes well. This is a freakers preservation run 1st, but I’m making the plants bushy to make lots of seeds. I think there will be enough to go around. There is another Lambsbread thread here, where one of the Vibes collective members is giving it away as a freebie pack with a purchase.

12 Likes

oh wow thanks for the info on that… Hope all goes well, i miss that so much… now that am much older than high school days lol…

2 Likes