(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

:confused: I cooked all 5 that I dropped. I sent the other five to another member right after I put mine in dirt. I had them on the heat mat too close. :unamused:

Yeah, you definitely got a black one there! Nice. Is that a LB?

3 Likes

I’ve done it myself. I used to like a wet sponge in standing water with the seeds on the sponge, in paper towels, seedling heating mat underneath the tray.
Then I discovered my woodstove mantel. The rocks hold the heat but never get too hot. Works like a charm and I keep up on loading the stove too.

It’s from Tirah Valley, Pakistan, via @LandraceWarden. Smokes great, tasty, potent, and black. A real winner.

8 Likes

The flip side is when you know the Law of Attraction exists, and that you are able to control your own path…and yet continue to think negatively and continually f*#k yourself anyway. It takes discipline to think positive. Our whole culture is based off negative thinking.
“I hope I don’t " do this or that or “I hope that doesn’t happen” or simply” I hope not". All negative. Take out the negative( not, or no) and that’s what you are actually putting out there.
Instead, think
" I will" or “I hope that happens”. Or “this or that will happen.
Wake and say “today I’ll have a good day” instead of arising and saying " I hope today isn’t a bad day”.
If you catch yourself thinking negatives, that’s OK. Correct your thinking. A good thought is worth many bad ones. After all, the universe is a positive place. I still think negatively myself, sometimes. We all do. It takes constant awareness, but like riding a bike, once you know how to do it, you do it Naturally.

16 Likes

Great advice! I’ve definitely been working on it. Have had a lot of negativity in my life over the years, but everything has been starting to look up!

3 Likes

I ordered the book. It should be great reading. I’ve been working on it a little lately, already. I was catching myself thinking “I wish this or that, I wish I could… etc”. It started bugging me so I’ve almost deprogrammed myself of that crazy slogan. Thanks for the tip. I was wanting to get some sort of book to read lately.

6 Likes

males jamaican lambsbread ,reproduccion blank flor. Saludos desde Chile.

26 Likes

Thats Great!

Love to see

2 Likes
4 Likes

Nice to see you here @Yaxu. Your presence has been missed.

3 Likes

Males first pic, females second pic. I’ll get pics of the others soon. Looks like half a dozen females and males ±1

15 Likes

Hello friend, I don’t usually go to overgrow much, but you know which forum to find me in :wink: Greetings and good vibes

5 Likes

This is co cool!!! keep up the great work that’s such a unique strain to preserve!!

2 Likes

2nd batch plants just now showing they want some food or a transplant. Top dressed with pelletized chicken poo.

18 Likes

Lights went out before I could get the other plant

1 Like

Are these easier than your previous run of LB? They look healthy and happy.

2 Likes

I’m getting better at growing Sativas I think. Better soil too. Not as heavy as last time. It seems easier. No issues with any plants. They did get some blotching on the leaves from a heavy neem oil spray during early lights on( I had to…and they were sunburned a little. ) but it’s been smooth sailing. The 2 big females from batch one are in 2 gallon pots now. The others have sexed, but I haven’t looked at them hard yet. This weekend they get a transplant and I’ll see what we have. I think 6 girls total.

3rd picture up there is a 3rd female from batch one. ( back left)This is a big girl that I’m going to eliminate from the preservation. It looks different from the other plants. Much more stalk and less branching. Not a good indoor plant. All sticks.
When preservation is the goal, eliminating plants that don’t belong is probably a good idea, too. I didn’t have any other males around when a few early Lambsbread flowers opened last year and hit the preflowers.
However, later on there were other males inside a building, but near the Lambsbread, which was a main reason, aside from greedy headstash goals, that I called the preservation last summer. So, to be safe, I have to assume I must have picked a later forming seed that came from one of these males. I’m glad I pulled the plug last summer. Better safe than sorry. I’ll get a picture soon and see if you all agree.

20 Likes

Early males are on the the edges of my lighting, and are getting stretchy because of that. They are 3 feet or 3 1/2 feet now…

4 Likes

Here’s the plant I have concerns about. I really don’t see any differences as far as branch behavior or foliage is concerned. It’s really just the bottom portion of the plant lacking branches. It’s quite possible that it’s a recessive pheno Or that it didn’t get good light for some reason early on

4 Likes

Looking at it in photos with the other plants I think I’m just paranoid. There are other plants that in the photo appear as extensions of the plant in question. An exact match. I’m still not using it, though. Better to be safe.

14 Likes

Sure, but I’m kinda leaning to the lack of light back in that corner maybe it’s a adaptation to growing outdoor in Jamaica with a thick understory , vines and things to where it just grows a top till it reaches a good light source, now I’m just speculating going off pictures but the bottom branches got tops but no side shoots on them, so it leads one to believe that once they reach enough light they might start growing them and they have such a long cycle outdoor in Jamaica but idk it’s just speculating but it made sense when you said that @Upstate and usually logic= truth , most of the time :slight_smile: lol

5 Likes