(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

dont know. its thinleaved… so 16 to 20 weeks. well its a guy on insta, pm if you have passion for deluxe sweet sativa

6 Likes

100 year old Parvati from seed

37 Likes

I’m interested for sure

5 Likes

@Upstate lol, i sent you link long ago, haha did i blabla too much, yeah i texted you quiet a bit, true

@royal so this parvati was collected in 1920 ?!

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to get ahold of that guy. Every six months or so I try again

3 Likes

Is this one your creation?

2 Likes

ah , ill try to reach him, you could have told me he too lazy

2 Likes

I would love to get some but I’m overloaded now and like to keep my pollinations separated by a lot of time and space.

2 Likes

It’s runs like this that make this place so cool, good luck :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Craziness! If so that’s absolutely epic my friend

2 Likes

[quote=“romanoweed, post:64, topic:76013”]
this parvati was collected in 1920
[/quote] it was given to CocoGenes by a very old lady that lived in one of the villages he stayed in. A guy up in Canada was growing it on Instagram.

7 Likes

My sentiments exactly @buckaroobonsai

2 Likes

not mine - but wicked cool :wink:

3 Likes

This thread is makin’ me crazy! (seems like there’s a pun in there I’m missing)
I just dropped 5 panama red seeds and mislabeled every one because I was also reading this post lol.

19 Likes

Lol. I get like that too. Doesn’t matter what I grow, I’m always envious about others grows. Two years ago i started seeds in compost because i couldn’t stand watching everyone starting their springtime plants and that compost was all i had unfrozen. Killed a lot of sprouts that year.
@royal if i recall correctly just the one old seed germinated. Pretty cool if it really was that old. I don’t doubt the old seed story…

11 Likes

Awesome grow!

I have an RSC Double Jamaican in veg right now. I believe this is the Lambsbread x Blue Mountain strain that has been going around for years. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong…I’m also collecting pollen right now from Bodhi’s Jahruba which I think is JLB x Aruba. If anyone can confirm the mother as Lambsbread please let me know as there is zero info on this strain out there.

9 Likes

I’d love to get some Durban poison going but I’m deff watching all of this unfold please include ppfd temp and humidity as part of your grow Diary

7 Likes

Love it, your first post and you ask the right questions :wink: :clap:
Welcome to OG @XRESOLX

3 Likes

Welcome to OG.
Not sure what ppfd is?
Temps range from 70-80
Light is 430 watt hps/ metal halide blend. Its old, like me😁 decided to use it instead of my trusty cfl’s for early flowering. ( cfl works better)
Humidity i like at 50%, but have allowed a couple 30% days to help dry out my soil till there are roots to help the job. Its too dense. Holds moisture forever. I’ve started watering less and less often with the seedlings but the tlt Jamaican are still wet. I’m thankful i had those as a Guniea Pig for the others.
Here’s the Lambsbread yesterday.

Straight from cotyledon to 3 leaflets on some of them. Super neat :ok_hand:
Also I’m skipping the veg period on these. Plan is to take cuttings before floral development and to veg those briefly

38 Likes

Peace All. Looking great @Upstate I apologize if I am ignorant to what is actually going on here (yes I have read and followed from the beginning), but is this an exclusive FREAKER’S thing?? Would there ever be a chance for Us “commonfolk” to acquire any of these from U. Plz excuse me if I out of line ,I did not know. Stay safe.
Peace

3 Likes