(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

The Freaker’s are a group of dedicated preservationists. Each of us has committed to preserving one or more strains for this year and in return we are assured seeds from each of these preservations. Enough to trade a few, grow a few, and put a few seeds from each of those preservations away for safe keeping.
After this objective is achieved, if there are extra seeds, which there typically have been, they will be spread around overgrow either through a sign-up similar to a co-op run , or passed out slowly to those that have asked as I have done with Oaxaca.
To become a Freaker you must be a regular member of Overgrow and first do a co-op run to be eligible.
Also, I need to make sure there are no ethical issues passing out this holy strain…

33 Likes

Goals currently working towards over here :wink: :fist:

10 Likes

Yeah man brand new to indoor not even had a first run yet very used to just going to the river at the back of the property throwing a handful coming back in 4 months and cutting down trees that the deer did not eat 1st But that was about 10 years ago so I’ve done a lot of research research and watched the build a soil guy for good indoor environment settingsThen I found this place figured I would pick the brains of some of the old heads

10 Likes

Shit did that wrong @BeagleZ

3 Likes

Which part? Lol
ohh, the tagging? all good , you can tag or reply, either way it notifies me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I stumbled into OG as a suggestion from a friend, 1 year later and wholly shit is my head full and STILL FILLING. I am so grateful to gain this and more knowledge by those that broke these trails for all of us so we can keep the traditions GROWing and in turn develop them further and ever always continue to pass down this knowledge freely and openly to anyone that asks and listens.

It can only do good things for everyone. :smiley:

16 Likes

Lol cool slowly figuring this out

2 Likes

Listening is the key part in all this I feel the grow community is a very helpful “southern hospitality” oriented environment that just wants to educate and HELP ANYONE but they don’t like repeating lol so I appreciate any info I receive

5 Likes

Bahahaha epic! Simply epic!

1 Like

I’ve said to so many folks I try to help: “I know you’re hearing what I’m saying but I actually need to you listen if you want me to help you help yourself.” :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Amen brother

2 Likes

As am I in fact, be starting my first co-op pres run very soon. Love the idea of a coop preservation group, it’s absolutely awesome and has been a goal of mine since I learned of it but had no clue what was necessary exactly so thanks @50State

6 Likes

Overgrow is Stoner University…

You will learn more here in a year that you could figure out on your own in a decade of growing. :+1:

Cheers
G

20 Likes

The coop preservations have some different rules from The Freakers rules. @zephyr can let you know anything you need to know. There is actually a list of available strains to run, or you can choose your own provided it meets the guidelines. When it comes time for a run don’t be shy asking for a particular strain you’d really like to run if you don’t see it listed. Someone might have it and send you seeds for a repro. Generally, unless an exception is made by the breeder, strains have to be out of circulation.
The Freaker’s repro landraces old landrace hybrids, heirlooms and some Snowhigh gear, with his blessing.

15 Likes

anyone can participate in the seed run co-op as long as the strain you are reproducing is no longer available for sale. you can use your own seed stock, or we have a system for requesting strains from other members.

here is a link to the strains that people have offered to donate. if you are interested in growing one of these, just contact the member who offered the seeds.

and check out the co-op subcategory to see other seed run threads, and co-op rules.

13 Likes

Very cool! I will study up on this some more. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

'Sweet! Tag me when you start. I’m thinking about what i will run next for the coop. Something Indica lol.

15 Likes

Tardy to the party as per usual, but definitely pulling up a seat to watch, I’ve only ever heard rumor of lambsbread, it’ll be awesome to see man actual representation, hope the grow goes smoothly for you @Upstate :v:t2::v:t2:

8 Likes

Quick update…7 plants are growing well, with 2 stragglers. Been babying them, so hoping they get growing soon. I hate to cull even weak plants with such low plant numbers…

51 Likes

So stoked to see this growing before I pull the trigger on buying my own Lambsbread seeds. Pretty seedlings so far! They grow up so fast :grinning:

6 Likes