(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

I won’t be avoiding anywhere my friend. Post offices are far away for me sometimes So I have to go where it’s closest. I’m going to mail myself a Package of seeds , and after it gets to my house , i’m going to put it in a new envelope and bring it down to her post office and see what she does with it. If she gives me any issues , i’m going to open the envelope and show her what’s inside. Tomato seeds That have already gone through the rollers

16 Likes

DAM !! sorry to hear that - what about the extra cost for mailing - bet it can really add-up --Please if you need $ for mailing please PM me ( figure 50 people at 50 cents = $25.00 ) lets help Upstate

5 Likes

okydoky so you’re in that mood :smiley: Have fun!

4 Likes

Lol. Yeah, i’m not gonna let her get away with it. Apparently she’s known for such things. The victory will be when she’s forced to mail my envelopes. It’s the principle. If I’m nothing else, I’m a man of principles. @hawkman I didn’t mind spending the extra couple bucks. I get far more value from OG than I could possibly spend on stamps. It’s the thought that she tried to ruin my envelopes. Made me think of all the other people she’s probably done this to.

21 Likes

Yea ! I agree and (thanks for Peshawar Afghan )

2 Likes

I hope thats the thread you meant @Upstate ?

Anyhow… Lambsbread 11 weeks in Flower only the small one showed sex, its a girl :+1:
I assume the others aint gonna flower till december or something, as the days getting longer and they have to stay outside :grin:

Saludos :green_heart:

32 Likes

This is the place, Thanks for posting. Looks like you have 3 of the redstem and one of the green.
These seeds were made from the red and green phenos that I mixed the first year along with red only from YoBigdaddy. Looks like the reds are dominant for you. The green needs a bit more N.
You’re going to have some trees on your hands! I can’t wait to see what they do for you.

11 Likes

Do you mind posting some closeups of the lady parts on the confirmed girl?

4 Likes

No problem - if you can wait a bit.
Not sure if i get up there today :+1:

2 Likes

Upstate, I’ve been following your mailing misadventures – sounds like a pain. I would love to run some JL in my next run! I would happily send you some $ for your costs, etc. Are they all spoken for? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Send me a PM. Mailing issue resolved @navy66

6 Likes

We need a smoke report?

14 Likes

SInce the days getting longer, the female parts seems to be gone and the plants are stagnating a bit, before they’ll grow again :grin:
They get a new pots soon - 100 and 150gal. I hope then the big one starts looking happy again.

30 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:! I can’t wait to see how big these get. Epic! @CaptainNemo

9 Likes

Lambsbread in soil , no ammendments.

33 Likes

@Upstate been waiting - very glad your “run” was a success - It’s great that you are spreading these genetics !!! Have a space for these in my garden

4 Likes

Are you waiting for seeds @hawkman? I definitely sent some to you. I have plenty more for another try if they got lost.
@Hashpants sweet! It makes all the effort worth it when I see people growing some of the seeds I passed out.

15 Likes

Yea !! Just got them today -Thanks Also got some 2022 Road Kill SkunK, ABC Fems and Yogi F-2 (guess spring box) Thank to all

4 Likes

This the vibes stuff? I’m looking for some :thinking:

3 Likes

@GregOG It’s coming buddy. Big pack of goodies headed your way very soon😁
@hawkman how’s that for timing. I sent it weeks ago lol.

8 Likes