(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

Yea !!! great stuff – even tho the Post Office is going to raise the cost of stamps again in July – don’t matter and glad they are doing it - just think if we didn’t have the Postal Office – Mail Carriers @Upstate thanks for you Preservation Run !!!

4 Likes

:sunglasses:Those are some great plants @Hashpants !

Gonna be huge!!!

4 Likes

Gave water only last week for the first time since transplant. Strait soil, no ammendments. 68 Lambsbread.

25 Likes

Day 52F under 11/13 lighting schedule.
Seems like the stretching is over. Let the budding began!

Fed a 1/4 tbsp of epsom salt on the top layer of each, then watered them. Seems like lockout is occurring. Hopefully in a day or two I’ll see the yellowing come back a little.

Its noticeable that they arent really happy directly under the LEDs.
You will the side shoots fans aren’t as yellowed when compared to branches under the light. I moved then to the corners of the tent as best I could for indirect lighting until they get a little happier.

20 Likes

Beautiful! Looking forward to the show!

4 Likes

As the flowering gets rolling the secondary branches start sprouting Tertiary branches which fill in the undersory a bit. Only extreme tropicals get this “second stretch”. Typically the end buds will continue to get bigger as these branches fill in. Looking good. Almost halfway.

4 Likes

I take-it thats Not a Solo Cup, in front of the plant @Hashpants lol

Beautiful Job of just letting her go !

3 Likes

Similarity of these is so cool.

33 Likes

They look prettier and prettier with time. I too am loving the similarity.

5 Likes

Pure Symmetry… :sunglasses:

That’s got a lot of life in it!!!

2 Likes

Day 79F
I was watering every three days, but it needs it every other. I need to get better with the very long flowering plants.

26 Likes

Vibes Lambsbread still going. @Upstate No ammendments

35 Likes

I guess there are still a few seeds of these floating around OG. Anyone open to trade for some?

6 Likes

Need seed? I have more.
@Hashpants wow! How tall now?
@InTheWoods you’re doing just fine. Nothing you can do about the yellow leaves unless in a giant container maybe. I think they lose them regardless.

11 Likes

@Upstate ! They are about 10’ , and 2 females I believe. Still tough to tell.

33 Likes

I would love the chance to get some of these. Would really help with my future plans on bringing some pure sativas to the island of newfoundland

11 Likes

Any flower signs at the moment?

2 Likes

Very little, maybe a pistil or two on the middle one.

2 Likes

Don’t know at what latitude you are?

2 Likes

These are extremely long flowering but definitely good to mix in with something shorter flowering, or light depped.
It’s going to take me awhile to send them, most likely, but give me an address when you get some time. Could go out in a couple days… could take a few weeks. Free time with motivation to go along with it comes few and far between for me lately and I’ve been having problems with my memory lately to top it off… a probable gift of Lyme disease. I give priority to people ready to pop the seeds. That always gets me off my ass.

14 Likes