Copa Genetics

I microdosed today and this really made me smile, your eloquence with your words is truly a talent! You should be writing for some magazine or something! Haha Have a great day dude! Grower love!

3 Likes

Just talked to Copa. Thank you to all testers, he has been reviewing the thread as of late and as a result…

Round 2 testers are coming soon to those who would like to.

Those who have completed a grow log can and will have first preference pick on the new testers, can run multiple tester packs if they so choose. And at the end will get there pick of what pack that Copa sells at the moment.

So to get an idea of how many we should package up if you are interested please add you name to the list below. If you have previously tested add R2 after your name.

Some of y’all have been to kind and I hope you keep up the good work. There is gonna be a few things also that may kick up this tester round a couple notches. Like maybe some prizes and maybe a champ :trophy: with a big prize! Stick around and find out!!!

1. @Bizzaro (R2) :us:
  2. @CapnCannabis (R2) ::us:
  3. @CrunchBerries :us:
  4. @Emeraldgreen (R2) :us:
  5. @Kasper0909 (R2) :us:
  6. @OGBohab :us:
  7. @Cyr_grow :us:
  8. @mainerJ (R2) :us:
  9. @ShiskaberrySavior :canada:
  10. @Kami (R2) :us:
  11. @BeagleZ :us:
  12. @CamTheCannaman (R2) :us:
  13. @Jimdoors :us:
  14. @Ftlob :canada:
  15. @bluelizard :us:
20 Likes

Was this from a list of testers who signed up for a run ?I kind of just fell in here and didn’t want to step on any toes I want to get on a list for testers for sure if there’s a sign up Copa Turkish Twist we’re a pleasure to grow.

5 Likes

List is above. Add your name. All are welcome

4 Likes

Gotta love that description.

5 Likes

Weed descriptions end up sounding a lot like craft beer to me, and I liked the weird ones when I drank, and sold them briefly. A funky Brettanomyces beer description often reads something like “wet dish rags in a high school cafeteria, soap, the faint smell of fried fish and armpits” so I feel like that warmed me up for weed reviewing.

5 Likes

How many seeds are in the tester packs and any special rules we need to follow?

I want to sign up but wanted to make sure I had room and time frame etc.

4 Likes

Maybe for next outdoor season, I only grow one crop a year.
Kicking myself for not jumping on some of those P25 fem cross testers this year… Everything looks great.

3 Likes

Regular updates. And I believe they will be 10 seeds in a pack. Last ones were Fems, not sure if any will be this round as I have yet to get the final list. Just that I needed a count. Once I have the list of options I’ll DM all the folks on the list, starting with those that have tested before.

6 Likes

Would doing the p25 test count as previous test or do you mean tests before that?

Is Copa looking for any additional details?

3 Likes

Minor 9D4 x P25 update, I hadn’t seen any mold/rot at all until the last few days… went out to the wet field this morning (rained pretty hard last night and then we were fogged in this morning for quite awhile) and spotted one affected area, not even hidden, just right on top of a bud. I carefully cut out the top of the bud and found no spread. So far I’ve been really impressed, if these had flowered as quickly as the regular P25s I ran I think they might’ve been completely mold free.

I’d be all over testing for Copa again, but I’m outdoor only so I’m going have to sit it out until next spring.

12 Likes

I’m having the same experience with mold. The Gsd • p25 have been resistant to pm and I just got my first spot of bud rot. They are pretty tolerant of cold as well mid 30s a couple nights. The leaves didn’t change color or show any response to it

Top part I had to cut out

11 Likes

Well he posted it to the gram pointing folks this way. So here’s the list part 1

5 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

Not looking for pats on the back but just curious if there is anything else I should do as far as posting pics and info. I’m brand new to growing and wasn’t sure if I should have opened my own thread and did a actual grow log or what actual info your looking for @Enjoi802

5 Likes

Whatever you comfortable with. The more the merrier, but don’t gotta kill yourself either. Do it for fun, or for competition or whatever you fancy. You’ve done great so far so I’d say keep up the good work.

6 Likes

@Enjoi802 Do you know when these are landing with testers? I’m trying to figure out if I’ll have the space with the seedlings I’ve got just started right now and thinking about tent schedules, super interested in that Genius Thai x Appy cross

1 Like

wow wow wow! what a list of :fire: :fire: :fire:. sign me up for the 100 amp cut x appy f4

2 Likes

time for the tester update.
reeses cut x gsd f6 had two phenos. a lighter and darker one. bud shot shows them and then you can see them in the colas too.

had 4 plants all about 4 feet tall. this is from one plant
the s. sunset og x p25 fems are still 2-3 week out. slowing down due to colder night time temps mid 40’s.
this is a non tester i just got to share with you all. it is gsd f6 purchased at dc seed exchange. this plant was just fuel chemical ooh-e-gooey stinky greasy sticky trim scissor killer stuff, i caught a buzz just from the odor while trimming. been a while since i had one like this enjoy the zoom.
if you are they type that process the trim i highly recommend this strain the trim is amazing. it is lined up with snow banks of trics.

17 Likes