Corey Heime (Corey Haim Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk)

6 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

She’s hungry today. Dialing back on N and CalMag a bit. I don’t plan on dropping off the N too much since it’s seed run. Gotta go in and tie up some of the inner colas that are getting tipsy.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Looking good @hoss8455 !

1 Like

Lower numbers on this pollination if I had to guess. The 100watt light was enough to keep Corey happy but she didn’t pack on as much.

Does anyone have any interest in running a pack of these? They will be making it out to folks by way of my pal GMO with orders, but I’d like to get it to some overgrow folks.

Also, if you do get a pack by way of GMO, that means he likes ya, cause I’m telling him not to give em to assholes/jerko’s🤣.

8 Likes

So how would an OG’er go about getting some. I’m not familiar with GMO so I’m a little lost.
I’d also like to ask, does that Stardawg take over with its strong genetics or does the Cheddar show some influences in the cross?

4 Likes

I haven’t ran any yet boss! I plan on getting it to a dozen or so this year, but she’s second in line behind a LA Pure Kush cross I’m working on.
I’d be glad to send some out, If I’m not mistaken I think I owe you a pigeon anyway📨 @Indoornesian

3 Likes

Shidd I have been lurking about and most definitely would enjoy these! I can’t verify the pidgin thing, I have many out there tho.
I’ll send you a PM.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Absolutely love the name and gesture to a great preservationist and fellow!!

1 Like

Stickers on the way, seeds drying. Buds still smell of burnt rubber, even after going straight into a small room with non-stop dehum.

5 Likes

Looking to connect with some testers for this project. Seeds ready to ship. The Corey Stardawg is killing it late in flower here in week 8. Burned rubber / gas but more complex and addictive of an aroma than the rubber/gas from newer cultivars.

13 Likes

Never used cal mag one day ever in soil

1 Like

As i wrote on 22 dec i would love to test these if there are some testers left :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

A dozen Corey Heime pigeons went out this morning. Really looking forward to seeing this all unfold.

Everyone who grows out the Corey Heime is more than welcome to post here.

6 Likes

That progressed nicely :+1:t2:. Looks like really good bud!

2 Likes

I am too. I wish I wasn’t so overcommitted.

2 Likes