Corey Heime (Corey Haim Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk)

You can have a pack, no rush. @middleman

2 Likes

No flash for the Corey today. Day 58F.

11 Likes

Corey Haim Stardawg

14 Likes

Nice documentation brother.!

2 Likes

12 Likes

Looks like you nailed it @hoss8455

2 Likes

Thanks boss, she’s pickier in veg than in flower. Pretty smooth sailing from flip, and she took the low ph due to a calcium product I added in, the best.

I do think I’m gonna go to 11/13 next run.

5 Likes

Beans have landed @hoss8455 going to make some room in here tossing down 5 (For now will dump the rest at a later time 3 projects going at once )and filling up my last slot for a bit till I get things sorted out luckily most of what I have will be on 5 to six nodes so i can get them all sexed and move that stuff around to outdoors these guys will be an indoor run

8 Likes

Odd genetic marker. Middle finger tucked back.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Can’t go wrong when you get those leaves. #2

1 Like

Looking good, nice cross. Was your corey from cutting ? I got one very similar to the kate upton clone. Its not as knock out stone as some stardog its strong but more fuctional. Tastes a bit sweeter too. Your work has turned out very nice. Let us know how she smokes please thanks.

1 Like

Yes sir and thank you boss. The Corey was acquired as a cut from gmo house of clones. She’s a potent one. She has me dazing off into my own world and zoning out.

4 Likes

Yes that sounds exactly like her. Just knocks people out. Your cross to your skunk line should give some lift/high to the effect the stardog normally has. Thanks

1 Like

I saw my dog barking in the back yard and then I saw a big ol’ skunk with its tail up. I was able to call my dog to me without either of us getting sprayed!

I just harvested yesterday. Could this be a sign to pop starDAWG x cheddar SKUNK?

3 Likes

Does a bear shit in the woods?

4 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

Looking great!

3 Likes

8 Likes