Covid got me

I would agree with the vit c and zinc. I always take those whenever I feel a cold or flu coming on and it seems to lessen the severity. Up north here I take 2 of those Kirkland vit D everyday to replace the lack of sun in the winter.
Take care of yourself.

1 Like

I agree with @anon98660487

Stay inside, you’ll be fine, it’s the elderly sick people that have major compications

Praying to the bong gods for ya

2 Likes

@DannylovesCannabis please take care of yourself and try to get lots of rest. I have a friend who had it and he said it is best to sleep sitting up if you can. Go easy on the dabs - your lungs need to rest. You need your rest and get better so we can all meet up in the summer!

6 Likes

The bong god need to give me the strength to put these cracked seeds in rock wool and feed my plants tomorrow. Usually I’m so excited about it, any excuse to stare at them. But I can’t even muster the thoughts to do it today. Lol.

5 Likes

Heck yeah man, when I muster the energy tomorrow I have to put those hazes into rock wool. I had 100% germ rate. First time was human error for sure :v:

6 Likes

Take care and rest those seeds will be there when you get better. The girl at work is over 60 days from being first tested and is just now getting speech and memory loss and is still tired.
Edit my bad, I thought you were trying to germ. That’s tough man. If you ever need seeds PM me man.

2 Likes

Bless you man hope you get well soon. Covid sucks.

Aloha from Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

2 Likes

I wish you all the best and the mildest version possible. One thing I’d like to add is I’d try to make use of the anti inflammation capabilities of CBD if I’d get Covid.

I have not seen it mentioned a lot, but I read it helped reduce lung damage in a mouse model by increasing the level of the peptide Apelin which appears to be reduced significantly during a Covid infection.

Anyway it won’t harm you to take some CBD oil or similar if available. Good luck.

4 Likes

@DannylovesCannabis, had it 2.5 months ago… my lady got a 100.9 degree fever… I had a high 98 degree fever twice, slept an extra 2 hours a day for a week, had a very bad pounding headache one day. Joint aches. My lady and I both early 50’s…non tobacco smokers, herb…yes!!! Hydrate, if u get short of breath without physical activity, get to hospital immediately!!! Supplemental oxygen can keep you out of ICU. Positive energy to you and yours!!! Plenty of rest, hydration, and take it easy Danny!!!

4 Likes

Damn, was hoping you weren’t going to get sick. A friend of mine has it, I saw him (outside) a week ago… keeping our fingers crossed…

2 Likes

Smoking CBD buds was the only thing that really helped me feel like I could breathe enough to stay alive. My blood oxygen was super low, especially at night, but CBD helped me to breathe noticably better.

I would definitely recommend anyone give it a try.

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I was thinking it might help to smoke or vape, but wasn’t comfortable recommending it for an infection that attacks the lungs (among other places). Some weed helps me with (non covid) short breath too, I think it’s the pinene.

I still have 2 grams of CBD isolate from making Sebring’s cream that I’d put in oil and take in high doses in case of covid.

4 Likes

All the Northern Maine heartfelt fine spirits certainly sent your way. DON’T give up the fight, Bro!!! Your health is T-H-E number one priority now. Rally deep, you’ve got this!!! All the best…SS/BW, even now…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:'s :fireworks: :fireworks:

6 Likes

Feel better soon. I havent been sick in 34 years, but when I feel rundown i eat some hash oil, sleep like a champ, and wake up feeling myself again. Not suggesting covid will disappear overnight, but hash oil is a powerful immune booster. Ginseng is great for fatigue.

10 Likes

I was talking mad shit the first day I felt sick. Calling covid “a little baby bitch.” Then covid said “hold my beer.” And fucked my whole life.

13 Likes

No doubt your gonna feel many emotions through this bro. Be yourself, stay on top of taking care and listening to your body. Fill your mind full of things that make you happy and of course kills time/bordom … This pain/trouble are temporary brother. Maybe you can plan on paper what types of projects you would like to get done afterwards, maybe on or in the house, your grow room ect…

9 Likes

Symptoms can be rough for some people no doubt. I’m one of those that will be walking around after Armageddon wondering where everybody is lol

6 Likes

At least you got those sweet sweet antibodies

4 Likes

I think I had it late Jan '20 after going to @Meesh’s in SoCal. :unamused: :microbe:

It felt like ‘seasonal flu’ but a bit worse, the tiredness being the #1 aspect, the heavy chest, the weird mental state… at that point Covid was still barely making headlines.

Improved my diet, added multi-vitamin, & some ‘green’ juice(the shit with kale & algae or whatever but tastes like peach-apple?). :+1: Eggs. They have the best protein & all that sciencey food.

Got better in a week.

Honestly, I advocate for a steak & potato bump too, but that’s me.

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Ya know I’m wondering if there isn’t something to that I don’t get sick very often but always have hemp CBD in hand … I agree with others in supplements in trying to kick stuff one thing I’m going to throw out for a recommendation is getting some “ my community “ mushroom capsules it’s a 7 blend of different medicinal mycelium I always take something like this in the winter to boost ones immunity Stuff is great

Kinda of pricey IMO but I truly believe in this stuff was one of the reasons I got into growing mushroom in the first place

8 Likes