Covid got me

:sweat_smile: Oh yeah! I added some ‘Essential 6’ from Dragonfly Earth Medicine :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

:evergreen_tree: hehe

3 Likes

A couple of my strains I have around have that pinene in them in a side note was wondering if anyone noticed using cannabis for sore throats ? I had a severe one the other day I did a halls lozenges and a couple CBD hits through the Dynavap and in like less then 1.5 hours it was gone !

5 Likes

Load your body with some kind of RSO or strong weed… Get better soon!

3 Likes

I had Covid before Thanksgiving and I feel your pain.

I didn’t have any chest congestion until about day 7 as the other symptoms you described were going away.
I also lost my ability to smell for about 3 weeks, which was very strange to me.

This is what worked for my wife and I.
I mega dosed vitamin D3, vitamin C.
Took a multivitamin, Sambucol - elderberry syrup and zinc tabs drank lots of water and plenty of rest.

8 Likes

Literally can’t smell or taste anything.

7 Likes

:thinking:

Sounds like Doritos needs to step up their game.

:orange_heart:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::sweat_smile: +10

2 Likes

He’s not talking going to the store or in public. Just go to the back yard or deck. Fresh air and a lil natural sun light works wonders on the body. Our body and immune systems aren’t designed to be inside all the time. Your immune system needs bacteria and such to be healthy. If you don’t use it you loss it.

7 Likes

Hopefully you have a speedy recovery, get well!

4 Likes

There’s definitely something to that. I haven’t been sick since I started swinging a hammer and smoking weed. When remodeling homes, you suck in all sorts of nasty shit.( literally, yuck!) Your body is always on its defensive. But I started smoking weed a couple years before I started swinging a hammer, and I was never sick again. I believe my weed could have some CBD in it. It’s probable. Definitely keeps your immune system running at 100%. The Endocannabinoid system is responsible for regulating many of our other systems in our bodies, such as our nervous system, our circulatory system, and our immune system, and keeping them running smoothly.
Modern weed has no CBD, and our bodies have lost a powerful defense mechanism because of that. For hundreds or even thousands of years the human body in many regions on Earth has been supplemented with a healthy dose of CBD from external sources. Whether we’ve learned to depend on these external sources for our CBD requirements or not, I don’t know. But it is very possible, that after discovering an easy way to get CBD into our system, our bodies quit producing it so readily, creating a shortage in some people when this external Source was suddenly cut off. This shortage of CBD in our systems can leave us vulnerable to many other things( imo, with some scientific backup) such as Crohn’s disease, type 2 diabetes, IBS and other nasty maladies that have Arisen since prohibition and the modern processed food epidemic that came about after World War II.
Between the constant bacteria I’m exposed to, and my strict weed regiment (LOL) ( and growing my own vegetables as well) I’m always healthy as a horse. Of course it could all be luck as well😁, and thats just fine with me, too, but I really think there is something to it. I started working with a new crew a couple years ago, and they’ve been smoking my weed 5 days a week since then, and they stopped getting sick… coincidence? Maybe not.

6 Likes

Hope your feeling better today! At least not worst!

5 Likes

I actually am feeling better. But as you guys have said after feeling better still rest so my body can fight it. Don’t think I’ll be tasting or smelling for a long while. :frowning: odd feeling when you go to wash your hair and body and you don’t smell the soap. Someone could feed me sour cream and say it was yogurt and I wouldn’t know the difference.

9 Likes

:fearful: that’s pretty extreme. Hey, go eat your least favorite foods! :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

It is extreme. I can’t taste the terps on my low temp dabs either D:

5 Likes

This is such a weird virus. I get the not smelling from the congestion like with a cold or flu, but like your saying, I’ve heard it’s like that sense is gone.

4 Likes

When you have the flu strong tastes are still there. The only thing that’s been able to kinda give me a sense of taste has been ginger and it’s still a very faint taste.

6 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery. My family was sicker than our usual flu almost exactly a year ago I suspect it may have been covid, it took longer than usual to feel better and the fatigue was dragging on for months after. Take care of yourself and good luck.

5 Likes

I agree brotha… I always say I smoke way to much for anything to grow in my body. Lol

3 Likes

Hey, as a suggestion, if you like spicy food, go wild on it, hot chillies, hot mustard, ginger based sauces, wasabi and so forth! I’d be a bit careful and cautious, though… who knows, in case you never liked any of it, now’s a good moment to give it a try. Get better soon!

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ve been doing lol. I can still feel spice. Plus the nose feel from it is superb.

5 Likes