Craigson’s Skunk Hunt

Well skunk 91 f2(#9mom) #14 legit has skunk spray whiffs. Lots of em smell like burnt tire or super chemmy or chalky but this one is first time ive smelled legit skunk spray!!

12 Likes

Closest are sk91 f2s
Then 2012 skunk
86rks are all back right. You can see the cpl sativa leaners dont like my soil mix.
Deboz skunks are back left theres only 2 left as i found another herm today.

13 Likes

Bodhi admitted that his Chem 91 was of actual unknown origins and not the original Chem.

7 Likes

Nice, maybe you’ve found the one. Sometimes it seems like mothers don’t fully mature until after a few rounds.

4 Likes

Few more pics of the ‘86RKS
Third pic plant is turning purple. Last pic plant is turning pink can be seen more on lowers.
crappy hps lighting dont help but meh

19 Likes

looking awesome man, i really hope that skunk spray makes it through the cure and stands out strong! maybe we can trade some cuts in the spring/summer :muscle:

8 Likes

I haven’t been much around, but this caught my eye inmediately as i saw it, nice hunt!

Good luck with the phenos!

9 Likes

was topping the remaing clones and found a couple bleeders.
2012 skunk numbers 1 and 6
@Barefrog

22 Likes

:couple:’86RKS #13 hermed
Weeeeaaaakkk

8 Likes

A really odd ‘86RKS pheno. Each plant is different. This one grew like this in veg. Never been LSTd or touched other than topped.

19 Likes

Wtf, I’ve never seen that before. It could be pretty handy really!

6 Likes

Pics of a pink and a purple ‘86RKS. Day 45 flower

35 Likes

Da Funk is in the house!

Looks fantastic. @Craigson15. Did you grow any of the Saginaw Valley Skunk? If so, your thoughts? Much Respect bro!

:cowboy_hat_face:

18 Likes

No man Ive never heard of it. You know who the breeder is? Ill look it up

8 Likes

It came in a pack of the OG preservation packs. I thought it was one of yours. I’ll research where it came from. Your RKS looks perfect. Much Respect my friend.

7 Likes

Hola Gang

SVS is from Mota if I remember

I did a repro of it and spread some

in a certain forum, member did

like it very much check Argo

Bare

10 Likes

Thank you @Barefrog. Much Respect bro

6 Likes

New to overgrow. This is why I’m here. Awesome.

9 Likes

When? Where? Whaaaaat?

6 Likes

Welcome @jaymeboy homeboy! It’s a damn good thing to have another brave warrior from the Shithole Lone Star State in the family. You will like it here. It’s a collaborative space full of generous, creative, and gifted growers that love the cannabis plant. The best part is that, to a person, they are the best group of earthlings I have ever known. Sit back, burn one, peruse a few threads and you will know that this is the place you’re looking for. One Love.

10 Likes