Craigson’s Skunk Hunt

Thank you brother! I’m excited to be here. We will have to link up here soon and shake each other’s hand. Love to all OG.

7 Likes

There are a great many bodhi strains “of unknown origin” but it’s heresy to speak that too loudly. lmfao :joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

On the PotCast Bodhi tells us that the first 91’ cut he had came from Joe Brand’s camp I believe and was verified by Chem himself. He found out later that it is not intact the Skunk Va cut but has since acquired that cut. He now denotes which 91’ cut he uses in each cross aka “skunk va” or “jb” He still uses the jb cut because he said it’s a neat plant on its own but it’s definitely not he original chem.

12 Likes

Yeah exactly. If it’s an awesome plant, it does not deserve to be shunned due only to questionable lineage

7 Likes

It’s crazy to think how many great plants have been lost just because they weren’t “elites” with elite names.

9 Likes

Or how many not that great plants have been endlessly propped up and overbred with everything because they’re ‘elite cuts’

15 Likes

Hype strains boyeeee! Get pumped!

11 Likes

Indeed. At least some “elite” plants were created by throwing two other plants together (as opposed to a full-on breeding program) and getting lucky.

Who’s to say which of us chuckers have been or will be very lucky? :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Rooms getting full :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Who’s to say indeed. As long as integrity remains paramount among us, it’s a beautiful thing.

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

@Craigson15 happy to see somebody working with the rks, I have been trying to get my hands on those genetics sense I smoked it as a teen. If you are making more seeds of it or have any to trade please pm me would realy make my dad smile to smell that dead skunk again

7 Likes

@oleskool830
@Worcestershire_Farms

He mentions it on the Potcast. He seems to be very transparent.

It just cracked me up that Chemdawg tried it and “confirmed” it was his for Bodhi, but Bodhi ended up finding out otherwise.

10 Likes

I agree 100% Bodhi will not be the person to throw a fit, but there are people who feel that conversation is an attack on him and they feel the need to defend his honor.

5 Likes

@Craigson15 I’ve got a couple of your Skunk '91 going next to a couple Saginaw Valley Skunk from argo. Bout two weeks veg,solstrips, t5s and UVB reptisun 10.0, 14/10 on/off dropping the light ten minutes every day or two until its 11/13 and it’ll hold steady there.

Some color showing already, they’re looking good. I’ll get a couple pics up tonight or tomorrow morn.

10 Likes

That is true, but he said it. It’s not like he was trying to hurt himself, he was trying to be honest to his customers.

It makes his crosses more unique, in my opinion.

8 Likes

My favorite podcast. I heard the same interview. All of the interviews on potcast have been good. Aussies are pretty hip to growing good herb.

9 Likes

It’s a great podcast. The recent one with Breeder Steve was awesome. I also really like the Madd Farmer interview. Had to grab his purple rarity after hearing him talk about his purple garden.

6 Likes

What’s the status of that baby download? Still on schedule? How’s Ms jaymeboy?

6 Likes

Everything is on schedule and going well. Thanks for asking my friend. My wifey is doing very well! Being a first time mother she amazes me daily. She is handling everything with grace and beauty. I am a lucky man. Baby is due the 26th of April but the women in her family usually grow them a little faster than 40 weeks so we shall see. Again, thanks for asking my friend:).

9 Likes

Skunk 91 f2 #f1
This one looks to be budding like the runt from the f1s but isnt a runt!!
Sticky glistening trichomes and buds are swelling.

14 Likes