Crockett Family Farms

I could possibly spare 5 Crockett’s Tangie in a trade, have some other stuff to offer also if it’s something I am interested in.
DM with offers if interested……
@GroundUpCannabisFarm

4 Likes

I’m going to be making SSDD seeds one day from my 6 seed packs, but I’m not sure if I have anything worthy yet. If I get something good from this seed haul, I’ll be willing to share clones. I just cleared out my entire grow to start these new seeds. I used to run Bodhi, but this last year of running his gear has left me with little. I’ve also been chasing Wookie strains. Anyways, what I am saying is that I will using a very clean facility and there is not one clone that I kept. These 4 seed packs are going to be the only thing in my grow room. My clones will be clean and I’m taking this time to deep clean my room and tents. I don’t normally have issues, but I’m just reassuring everyone that my clones will be clean. I think that insects are going dormant right now, so by the time that my seeds are up and running it shouldn’t even be a concern. I’m also getting my soil tested and things always look great after a Soil Rx from the Soil Dr(agronomist) lol…

4 Likes

I am in Tulsa and have some Tangie in early veg now. Once larger I will gift a few clones your way if interested…….

6 Likes

I got some crockett f2 tangie from sebring, now Im really excited to pop the beans in the spring.

Also I really hope you chose annunaki genetic freebies from seedsherenow, you will not be disappointed.

1 Like

No kidding, Tulsa… I’m not used to finding growers close to me, but I’ve been a closet grower since 2011 here in Okla… I would def be interested in clones and I’m going to pop these 4 seed packs as soon as they get here. I should have some clones soon…

I don’t think that I got a choice in freebies. Thanks for the reply!!!

1 Like

I swear you had to select the freebies before the order was done, like it wasn’t on the final ordering pages etc and possibly it only applied if you were buying annunaki gear to begin with.

1 Like

oh shit, I thought seedsherenow was seedsforme, I got them mixed up, nvm on my comments lol

1 Like

I’m in Yukon Oklahoma and there are several others here as well

1 Like

Nice!!! Do you have any exp with DNA/RP/CFF?

No, shore don’t.

I use to rock a lot of dna and rp when europe was the better option for seeds and loved their la confidential…you def had to pheno hunt a few 13 packs to find that black leaf one I wanted so recently got a good deal on some cff bulk packs of their la confidential and crockett dawg. Good commercial smoke but nothing close to what I wanted. I would hit cff again if the price was decent as they were nothing over the top

3 Likes

Some girl at work one day like 7 yrs ago told me she had some bud I just gotta try. It was called citrus sap she said. Smoked some with her and I loved it. When I started growing again this year it was the first gear I bought… still haven’t popped em yet.

1 Like

I’m still nervous to order from DNA/RP and Crockett has Kosher OG now. I feel safer buying it from CFF than DNA for some reason. There are also some new OG#18 crosses that seem to be legit.

2 Likes

Crockett names SHN as a legit source for their gear. I think for years now.

1 Like

I think that I forgot to mention that I got these 4 packs and planted them like 3 days ago lol.

8 Likes

id recommend CSI over crocket alllllll day.

1 Like

cali-o s1 will be the best choice imo.

1 Like

I got 6 tangie from attitude seedbank it was from the pick n mix. So I started 2 few weeks ago :smiley:

3 Likes

Tangie is made from Cali o right?

2 Likes