Crockett Family Farms

Yes, it’s supposed to be Cali-O and OG Kush or something like that. I think that they were calling it the Crockett “secret” for a while…

2 Likes

Would you trust attitude seedbank picknmix?(obviously non breeder packaging) I don’t have any reason not to trust them so far. It’s just the only thing I’ve ever gotten without breeder pack

1 Like

I got a 10 pack of CFF Tangie from the Veteran’s giveaway on here, just popped them all in some promix; 9 made it out of the ground, so I threw a PuTang (Tangie x Star Pupil) in there to back-fill. I’ll get pics in the free-seed grow show thread, but so far they seem vigorous and happy.

5 Likes

Hey, I won the same thing, but I got Autoflower Ethos instead lol… You won big compared to me!!!

Five Crockett’s Tangie F2 females in the foreground with a GojiPupil by Mass Medical in the back.

Topped these one time above the third node, pinched off the first node, and removed fans to expose four main tops on each plant. Tied them down to the corners of the pots when I transplanted a few days ago. Waiting for the 2*4 to finish drying the last run, then I’ll get these under the big light and flower them. The one in the front left is the mutant I’m keeping a close eye on compared to the other four. Sex testing by farmer freeman, had 4/10 males from these seeds ♀️♂️

8 Likes

Looking good @low_and_slow

I used farmer freeman before, the service is great!

I no longer have doubts about this… my tangie had fat colas that reeked of sour orange peels. Like… if the orange was picked too early.

I was quite a sight running to my wife on the couch shouting “BABE SMELL MY FINGERS!”

3 Likes

The local dispo has Sour Tangie flowers so I got some to try, really amazed at how much of a literal orange taste there is. Not like, limonene but I pretend it’s orange, true pure orange flavor and smell with a strange but pleasant cheesy creaminess to it.

1 Like