Crownpoodle's 4x4

Small bags = not an acceptable vessel.

3 Likes

I feel like I know far too many of those kids as adults.

4 Likes

Double Heather fems. 63 days. This one didn’t stretch much at all. Nice buds. I can’t get any smells I can id. Got a little hot on the feed.

22 Likes

Last time I saw milk in a bag, I was in jail. Gross.

5 Likes

I was looking at a Grapefruit GORG and saw a spot of bud mold. Cut, washed, and hung. I’ll check the rest tomorrow. Too late to start in on that project. They’re all basically done. Just seeing if they’d plump up some before chopping.

10 Likes

Yesh… I’m so happy to be done with the brick weed. Shit smelled like ammonia, hay or a mix of both. I never seen it in brick form though.

Christmas buds were like Christmas for us. My uncle(RIP) ‘acquired it’ but now that I’m older I’m pretty sure I know where it came from… I wish I could have asked. It smelled like pine and peppermints.

There were only a few ‘strains’ that made their rounds but I think, more or less, they was just terms we had used to describe good herb. If we weren’t smoking brick it was; Indo, Blueberry, Chocolate Thai and Christmas… and of course chronic lol

6 Likes

When the Mexis started growing relatively seedless in the 80s, that brick weed was awesome! As good or better than most dispo or mids. It was pressed, but not a hard press. When Mendo weed was pushing 4K, and the Sexy Mexi was $400, the math is easy. It was as good as 75% of the Mendo stuff.
Always had to have both. When weed got so expensive, there was a lot of show involved in some circles.

7 Likes

I suppose there is that. Then they end up smashing the pumpkins I carved to keep the spirits away. Thats a double edge sword.

5 Likes

I’ve got 2 Grapefruit GORGs still going. Everything else down. The couple spots of mold I spotted was the deciding factor. 7 GGs, 1 each Rude Dog, TW and Double Heather fems. I didn’t get picks of the TW, sorry. Looks pretty similar to prior photos. The bud is TW.

20 Likes

Looks like it smells great in there. I bet you can’t wait to sample :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Kind024 Does it just bring a melancholy and an infinite sadness? Ohh ba zing.

3 Likes

It smells “complicated” with 4 strains hanging. I can’t smell it unless I leave the house for a bit.

3 Likes

that’s a tough problem to have thier brother hehehe

5 Likes

It’s a real bitch. The missus sleeps upstairs. That’s where all the smell goes. She’s had to use Vick’s Vaporub so she can sleep, when the smell gets real bad .

4 Likes

Good morning and happy harvest brotha! :coffee:

Hope the coffee is deliciously smooth and strong.

It’s so hard to decipher when multiple strains are drying or even in the tent growing haha. Its funky, no wait its fruity haha. My nose is cooked at this point from trying to figure out what each smell like.

I don’t have a tent to dry in either yet. In the meantime, I use a small air purifier w/ carbon filter built in to help with the first couple days of stank from roaming around the house. Was 40$ on sale so not too bad on the pocket. Once I get a designated dry tent it will go back to its intended use of keeping the air clean.

Hope you and the family have a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Thanks buddy. A dry tent will happen at some point. I see whole set-ups pretty cheap on Craigslist. Get a dry tent and some backup equipment.

6 Likes

Beautiful buds @crownpoodle!

5 Likes

Good morning! Your plants always looks so happy and healthy CP. More importantly I’m betting the smoke is fantastic! Have a great Friday! :green_heart:

7 Likes

Not at all. Just pleasant reminder of the law of impermanence.

Nothing is in its final form.

4 Likes

Good Morning friends and family of OG. Taking my 1st good luck at Genus Rude Dog. Cut at @62 days.

@Kind024 good job my friend.Genus BCG13 x Killer Chem in Solos. This will be a good one.

18 Likes