Crownpoodle's 4x4

I’m good. Honest. Just being proactive, trying to focus on weed. Maybe, something lighthearted now and then does nobody any harm. Like this. The fog was so thick earlier, I had to dry the cats off before they tracked crap all over the house. Went back to sleep, had some breakfast, and now the sun is out. I can see the beach and wall of fog so thick you couldn’t see your own dingus taking a leak. Sometimes it moves in and out all day.
Time to go walk.

8 Likes

My buddy and I went for a walk one morning and it was foggy like neither of us had seen before. We sparked a fatty and began our walk. We’ve made this informal walk dozens of times and not once have we ever seen anyone. This time, from out of nowhere was what looked like a desert dweller, looked right us straight in the eyes, didn’t say a word… only made the stinky face gesture, brushing their hand back and forth over their nose. My buddy and I turned around and as fast as they arrived, they were gone and we just died laughing.

To this day, if fog or “christmas” bud is mentioned, I instantly think of that fond moment in life.

7 Likes

It is said that when it’s really foggy, it’s the thinnest between realms. Spirits can easily pass from one to the other.

As it is on the Pegan holiday All Hallows Eve. Or Halloween as most of us know it. Hence the jack-o’-lanterns to keep unwanted spirits away.

5 Likes

To me, Xmas bud was always the brick weed we got at Xmas. They wrapped it in Red and Green cellophane. I grew up in San Diego. Lotta brick weed until the mid 70s.

3 Likes

Yeah but they bring all these fucking kids to my door.

7 Likes

Give them weed infused brownies/treats. Maybe even some mushrooms mixed in. You will be getting them back and opening their minds early :+1:

1 Like

No way they can steal them from their parents like everyone else I know.

5 Likes

Apples only sign on the door would probably do the trick. :joy:

3 Likes

It’s a good way to get free eggs and toilet paper

3 Likes

No bags of milk to go with those eggs?

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of someone milking someone else’s house. Sounds kind of gross really.

“Hey dude let’s go milk that house!”

2 Likes

Isn’t milk in bags a thing in Canada? I could see where he was coming from.

3 Likes

You really don’t want me to get started on milk bags. Really. It’s a particular hobby horse of mine.

4 Likes

I really, really do :joy:

2 Likes

There’s like a 500 post rant in the Canadian thread about it.

But it goes something like this: “bagged milk is the best and the people who drink it are the best and anyone who drinks out of a carton or a jug is doing it wrong and is probably a mental defective.”

Or something along those lines.

5 Likes

I’ve mostly always drank milk from a glass?

6 Likes

(I don’t even drink milk I just like to rant)

4 Likes

I need it for my PBJ.

2 Likes

I’ll put a splash in my coffee but that’s it.

2 Likes

I was raised in northern WI, we had milk bags in elementary school. Small ones and you’d get a straw with a sharp end to poke into the bag. I swear some kids never did pick up that you needed to put your finger over the end of the straw to prevent milk from shooting out. But I do have fond memories of the delicious milk bags coming into the classroom in milk crates.

3 Likes