Crownpoodle's 4x4

looking good man, eager to see how those turn out for you. I have a pack as well :wink:

5 Likes

I always wonder about how much they’ll stretch. The Romulan/Korean Skunk x Killer Chem #1 had a decent stretch.

6 Likes

Right on brother! Outstanding result you had raising the Rude Dog. Those buds look like old-school fire! I hope they smoke as good as they look.

The BCG13 #5 x Killer Chem are off to a great start! The first true set of leaves are pushing up to the light. Healthy green in color.

Stellar play! Thank you for sharing the trip bro. You make it what it is!

5 Likes

Downeaster and a superwide Bay skiff.

12 Likes

Love the Downeaster @Hashpants . I’ve got friends who have Donelle’s they brought cross country some years back. Donelle knock offs. Nice boats. These guys are mostly crabbers, or running traps for the live fish industry. Not big slammers, but bitch fishermen.

7 Likes

Excuse my ignorance please. What is a “bitch” fisherman?

6 Likes

Worker fishermen.

4 Likes

Nitche. Guys creating their own markets, stuff like that.

5 Likes

Right on, thank you. I learn something new every day

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

:yum: Looks great , Hope you have a great day brotha!

3 Likes

Hey. I’m curious about you guys that grow in the heat. What do you try and keep the veg temps down to?

3 Likes

Veg, I’m not scared of heat or humidity. As long as I have fans blowing that hot ass air around the plants don’t seem to care one bit about being in the mid to upper 90s. Flowering is a whole nother beast.

4 Likes

I gotta shout down for a couple months, I cant flower in high heat and have it be worth it. But in veg I have hit the 90s in the tent. Some plants actually seem to like it.

4 Likes

Thanks for the response. I can move a lot of air. Think I’ll wait until the heat peaks for before they go into the 4x4.

4 Likes

You have a good 4th you get to see the grand babies?

3 Likes

Had dinner with the family. 13 miles inland was 51 degrees hotter! Fog is pea soup for the fireworks at the beach. I’m home, stoned, and cozy.

7 Likes

Genus BCG13 x Killer Chem. @Kind024 they’re just tiny, but it looks like I have 9 healthy plants to sex. These will go into 5" squares next week. They’ll take off then. I’m getting used to running new stuff. The missus and I both like a nice selection of different strains. Thanks again for the opportunity. Appreciate it.
Is there anything in those purple packs that’s more Sativa leaning? Most of my stuff is fairly heavy. I could use some variety of that type.

21 Likes

Do you have any of the RKS/Deep Chunk/Lime Skunk crosses? There were 2 nice expressions of the RKS/DC/LS, #4 and #6. #6 leaned more towards the Lime Skunk (Acapulco Gold x Columbian Gold) that should have some NLD effects. #4 had a little more RKS/Deep Chunk influence but the Lime Skunk still dominated. Maybe try #6 x Romulan/Korean Skunk.

Or Mostly Harmless. There are some heady effects in that stock.

The Romulan x Korean Skunk F2 should have some NLD effects too. The F2’s will open up the gene pool a bit. Giving potential to find an offspring closely resembling a parent. Korean Skunk was NLD/sativa.

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Sounds like you and the family had a great 4th.

You have some great spots to enjoy, that shot of the fog over the water in valley is beautiful.

Have a great weekend brotha!

3 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle ! Hope you are faring well today.
Good morning and good wishes to all you others as well!

4 Likes