Crownpoodle's 4x4

Morning poodle man. Morning mobilly. Morning every body.

4 Likes

Thanks for all the good info. I’ve run quite a bit of the older Generic Seeds stuff and some from TJ as well. So much good stuff! My 1st Urban Menace didn’t go good at all. Bugs. Got more seeds. Got a nice jar full of Rude Dog that went in a few days back.
I’ll dig my stuff out. Might have questions.

3 Likes

This is a lot of my last run. I’ve got this much in smalls for butter too. The 2 buds look pretty close but not exactly the same. Top buds off 2 plants. I’ve only smoked on the Grapefruit GORGs. Boy is that nice!

20 Likes

Do you have either of those RKS/Deep Chunk/Lime Skunk crosses? The RKS is (Roadkill Skunk)… just as Classic had them labeled. Either way let me know. I’ll send some out.

5 Likes

I haven’t got either of those @Kind024 . I’m surprised. I need to get those BCG13 x Killer Chem into 5" sq’s pretty soon. I hit them with a dose of something I got from Brotha Shaggy that they’re loving!

5 Likes

Hey poodle. How ya doing this evening?

3 Likes

I’m tired. They were fixing potholes in the gutter across the street today, so no nap. Maybe I’ll sleep better tonight. Plants all seem good. In the 4x4 and the yard.
Strawberry OGEE here. Nice healthy girl.

19 Likes

Blue Crabbers seem to be doing well this year. Hopefully they won’t be 150 per bushel.

8 Likes

I have good friends that are Dungeness Crabbers. 60’ boats. Fish just terrible weather. They always want to give me some. I get a couple every couple years, and I’m good. Just not my favorite seafood.

2 Likes

I like Dungeness infrequently as well. About the same as Blue Crab. I used to by a bushel of Oysters occasionally.

These guys run Oyster leases as well as pound nets.

4 Likes

There’s a couple commercial oyster operations in the bay here. I don’t eat them but my pop loved them! The boys are all headed to Oregon to fish Albacore. Put my order in for 150# to can. That’ll get me a dozen cases of half pint widemouth jars. Stuff lasts years. After that the swordfish guys show up. They love to barter. Me too. That stuff freezes so good!

4 Likes

Interesting, but the oyster operations are in a marine sanctuary. I can’t even sport fish the area they work. Must be some exemption since they’d been operating for decades.cool to be around all that stuff. The waterfront.

6 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Hope the coffee is deliciously smooth and strong this morning after a great night of rest.

I don’t think she can get any happier.
Love this shot. Beautiful contrasts with all the other colors in the background.

Have a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

11 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle and all the rest!

6 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Morning @InTheWoods . I like this plant best of my yard plants. Topped just once early on. The laterals are reaching hard on this one. I like that.

7 Likes

Just made things simpler for myself. Muted a bunch of threads. Feel better already.

7 Likes

My one and only social media and thinking of running away from this place! Hang in there I love checking out your grows. And not all fisherman are liars(well maybe about fish) haha.

7 Likes

Hey @crownpoodle, do you recall what your trainwreck types smelled like? My Trainwreck meds is giving my nose trouble, I am getting sort of a menthol. Curious what you remember?

4 Likes

speaking of fishing… I’m heading out the door to my happy place right now… I need to unpack today’s events and there’s no better place.

18 Likes

“FISH ON” good luck a day on the water is the best place to be. Thinking of popping one of your seeds today in your honor. Darlins net or supercolloider kush?!

5 Likes