Crownpoodle's 4x4

You got that right. Great choice!

5 Likes

your getting some wreck it sounds like.

peace ā€¦

2 Likes

Hey buddy. My outdoor plants were fruity growing and smoking. They smelled so sweet in the yard. The indoor never smelled strong. Definitely not sweet. Had an old school funk to it.
I had 3 distinct phenos. Outside I had one that had purple on the underside of all leaves. Stems were purple so dark it seemed black in spots. Nice sharp leaf serrations. The other outside I thought was sick until @JAWS clued me in. Leaves crinkly and mis-shapen. Plant looked deformed. Iā€™d put it in quarantine as soon as I noticed. Wellā€¦I was informed by the man himself here that was ā€œtheā€ TW. The one inside was a beautiful plant. Not a thing not to like. Nice dometop buds. Very sticky. Very stinky. Just smoked my 1st of the indoor a bit ago. Strong, but Iā€™m not on stupid mode. BBQing now. Tasted like??? Hmmm? Might need to smoke a couple to get it right.
These were TW fems. I donā€™t think they were dropped anywhere besides my pocket. Thanks. This will be grown again. I like a good TW. TW Meds and TW OGEE were just dandy!
@Slammedsonoma420 Iā€™m not involved in a lot of social anything that doesnā€™t involve family. Thatā€™s another days story. I like it here too. I went thru and put most threads on normal. Muted about a dozen. I feel much better just doing that!
That crinkly plant was intriguing. Itā€™s in this thread, or maybe shots in a Jawā€™s thread. I know thereā€™s some somewhere. I would like to try these again and take care of the dang plant! Seeing I thought it was ā€œdefectiveā€, it didnā€™t get much care. This is some from the indoor. Just dumped out, not picked thru.

14 Likes

Look how nice these are doing @Kind024 ! Genus BCG13 x Killer Chem. Went into 5" square pots today.

21 Likes

Right on brother! Youā€™re raising beautiful plants! They look happy in their new shoes. Canā€™t wait to see how they develop. How you weeks old are the

2 Likes

Thanks. These are 4 weeks yesterday from soaking for 36 hours. 3 days in paper towels. So 23 days in soil. These will likely be soil again, not my peat mix. More about using what I have instead of spending $ I donā€™t have. I donā€™t veg any set length of time. I try and let the plants decide. As soon as thereā€™s enough nodes, the plant is big enough, and they look healthy Iā€™ll top them. Like if I repot, no topping or defol for a week. I should say I try for a week. Same once I top. No big changes for a few days minimum. My experience is if I stress them again too soon, they it can stunt growth.

3 Likes

@Kind024 just took these. 3 days from the last shots. I see growth. When I have plants looking good at this size, I start to get a good feeling. Thereā€™s a good chance Iā€™ll run these in the #5 Airports I got from the Goodwill place. 6 for $5 I think. Maybe $10. These hold about 3 3/4 gallons of soil
strong text

20 Likes

Thatā€™s only 3 days? They definitely dig their new kicks. Really healthy new growth. Nice work brother @crownpoodle. 3-4 gallons will give them room to run during bloom. Cheers for second hand stores! Gotta love pre-enjoyed goods at a discount.

5 Likes

They look treated as precious too very nice :green_heart: green

3 Likes

They got hit with a root booster from Brotha Shaggy. They got a foliar booster I use from him too. 3 days, yep. Maybe morning on day 1, evening on day 3. 3 1/2 days at most. Pretty nice. I get nice stakes for a quarter. Pot elevators. Same. Out of 8 plants they all look great to me. One is a bit smaller which is no concern at all.
I also soaked some seeds tonight from my most generous man @SHSC-1 . Van Isle Pink Kush x Long Valley Royal Kush. If I can get the job done, I have no doubt these will get the job done.
I need to choose something else and get them going too. I have a question for another post.

8 Likes

The ā€œothaā€ post. Iā€™ve got a pack of seeds here. The individual who sent them to me didnā€™t make big claims, other than they were difficult to get. I know they were repacked. I was told as much. Iā€™ve had these at least 6 months. Are these from any of you guys?

Hey. Didnā€™t.ean to be rude and not acknowledge you noticing my plants. Which are here at all thanks to you.

12 Likes

@BasementBeans what can you tell me about this one? Tiger Berry regs. Thanks for any info.

10 Likes

Morning CP and crew!

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly . Todayā€™s one of our two monthly big shopping days. I go help the missus. Trader Joeā€™s and Foodā€™s 4 Less today. Costco is a other days chore.
Feeling super lazy this morning. Havenā€™t even been out with the cats to smoke one.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been pulling weeds in the tomato patch. Someday Iā€™ll get around to putting a new handle in my hoe. lol

4 Likes

I shouldnā€™t like that one buddy. Pulling weeds just kills me. My back and shoulder just hate it. I can see a couple hours worth from where Iā€™m sitting. If I do it 15 minutes at a shot, Iā€™m ok, but who does that? Probably not me.

5 Likes

I thought I posted some of what Iā€™m starting. Slight change of plans. Not going to run any testers this next round Iā€™m just starting. @JAWS but I am going to run some of your seeds. Hawaiian Lime OGEE. I have both f1 and f2. Any thoughts here from you? Loved your Lime OGEE, been thinking about the Hawaiian version since I saw it. Iā€™ll be soaking some from @SHSC-1 . Van Isle Pink Kush x Long Valley Royal Kush. Itā€™s also been WAY TOO LONG since I ran anything from @Great_lakes_Genetics . Going with Super Lemon Putang x Run Away Bride. From my experience and what Iā€™ve seen, RAB is one that improves anything it touches.

20 Likes

nice line up that pink kush x long bottom cross is going to be fire.

also those sfv beans are generous from who ever they were!

4 Likes

Try this:

3 Likes

the date on those f1 should be 10-10-22, sorry about that must have been a busy day when packed out.

sweet ā€¦

6 Likes