Crownpoodle's 4x4

Good morning CP and crew!

5 Likes

Afternoon @MoBilly. Just stunning out this morning when I was walking.

4 Likes

When you go out walking you take the same path or you go different places?

3 Likes

Who walking with who. @Hotrods_and_h. Crap. The camera on my phone is broken exactly like before. Crap. I just went thru this. No decent photos for a couple days.

3 Likes

Ello @crownpoodle I apologize for my lack of participation in you thread. I hope you’ve been doing well

3 Likes

No apologies necessary. Not much going on at the moment

4 Likes

@crownpoodle what you been doing tonight?

3 Likes

Watching Point Break with a cat on my lap purring.

5 Likes

I’m hoping that SFV OG is what it says. Only grown it once. I know I can do better. Golf balls on a vine.

7 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you have a great weekend!

6 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle and friends!

5 Likes

Good morning dude! Also point break is a classic, one of the best bank robber movies.

4 Likes

Morning @Hotrods_and_hounds @MoBilly @InTheWoods and the rest of you cretins. Hope you have a great day. Point Break is pretty funny. I was a frothy surfer until my last injury slowed me down. I enjoy movies with surfing, see what they get right. Dog Day Afternoon is another one bank robbery gone bad movie. “Attica, Attica, Attica”.
Hope my new phone shows today. Get some pics up.

6 Likes

@JAWS Alien Gorg testers 1 week into flower. They all grew 4-6" in a week. They got the foliar 2nd installment of Shag’s Kaboom booster. They look ok to me.

19 Likes

Nice! Looks like the phone showed up today!

3 Likes

Here’s a couple more when they were out for a foliar. There’s one, #1! I left untopped. #3 &4 are a bit ahead. @JAWS there’s going to be some beauties in this batch. They’rein bigger pots with less plants in the tent. Nice fat main stems on all of them. Beam me up Scotty!

22 Likes

It did. It works but the dill hole activating it ( not me…different dill hole) got it all screwed up. A work from home guy with a party going on. Honest. He said as much. Been thru this. The Verizon store guy needs to deactivate the new phone and start over. Next week. New one works

3 Likes

Ugh. Fuckin Verizon. If their service area wasn’t so damn good… I’ve been through the wringer with that damn company.

2 Likes

those are looking damn good brother, ya should be some budage on those beauties.

very nice …

8 Likes

Nice healthy plants .

6 Likes