Crownpoodle's 4x4

@crownpoodle good morning dude, happy Sunday!!

2 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle

2 Likes

Good morning broseph!

2 Likes

Didnā€™t mean to ignore anyone. The yard line-up. Theyā€™re all showing the start of buds. 2 BHxGB BX5, 2 Strawberry OGEEs, a Bubblehead, and a Momā€™s Mystery Meat.
In most years past, my plants were way bigger and busier, leafy beasts hiding fungal spooge. This year theyā€™re nice and open. By the time they really kick into flower, I ā€œshouldā€ be in my best fall weather. We shall seeā€¦

17 Likes

Morning in the 4x4. Alien GORG f1-v2 testers @ 12 days. Iā€™ll get them out and the bottoms cleaned up when I can.

20 Likes

Garden is looking great inside an out
awesome job always @crownpoodle
:100: :fire:
Really hope those Alien GORG turns out to be out of this world :rocket:

7 Likes

The Alien Rose @JAWS used is a stunning plant! Really sounds like some potential here. The tent isnā€™t packed at all, plenty of room.

5 Likes

They all look super happy Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be amazing :call_me_hand:t2: Iā€™m sure itā€™s hard to pick 1 favorite strain from Jaws gear so how about your personal top 3??

5 Likes

Nice and strong looking plants brother!

4 Likes

looking awesome, CP! The picture next to the spa gives some nice scale to their size.

1 Like

Morning friends. Thanks for the nod. Iā€™m pretty happy with everything right now. @OnePassionateGrower you must have noticed my fondness for @JAWS strains.
My favorite is almost always the one I just grew! Ha! But in all fairness, a favorite or favorites, is a tough call. I canā€™t name one strain that I would not grow again. I have not had a tough grow that was strain related. Iā€™ll try here. :lemon:ā€:green_square: Lime OGEE is in there . Those snappy lime terps were so unusual. The exhale reminded me of a menthol cig. The Cherry Hi-C is a contender. Blackberry Meds, the BB Cobbler pheno was so frickinā€™ yummy!
All of Jawā€™s strains I have grown were what I would call strong. Pleasant to smoke. I think a patient guy with some different skills than me could tease a nice field. I donā€™t need tons of smoke for me and the missus.
I just let them do their thing. I usually top once, 4th to 6th node. Iā€™m experimenting with how many lateral branches to leave below the cut.
The Alien GORGs I have going now will be my next favorite strain. Looks killer now, canā€™t hardly wait a few weeks.

12 Likes

Love the setup looking good!

2 Likes

For me I have found basic works best. No oscillating fans. Well they are, but I never use that function. One fan on the floor. 6" for exhaust. Not automated beyond an analog timer on my light. Watch the temps. Basic feeds. BAM! Do not over think this stuff folks.

5 Likes

You running a fan under the canopy or only above?

1 Like

Both. One under. Two on top.

1 Like

Good morning @crownpoodle ! How ya doing today. Hereā€™s a pic I caught of you at the coronation. :slight_smile:

AI art can be so much fun. lol

10 Likes

@crownpoodle whatchca been doin?

2 Likes

More medical appts than I care for.

4 Likes

You doing ok? Is the back thing acting back up?

3 Likes

Among other things. Going to need surgery on it. Not a surprise. They canā€™t do one area from the back and one thru the stomach at the same time. My low back pain from before is mostly gone. Been trying to see the ear, nose, throat gal for a few months. Got bumped 5 weeks as I was going out the door. Thanks. Only one for 100 miles. Likely have sinus polyps that causes chronic post nasal drip. Iā€™m nauseous all the fucking time from it. Oh. I need some dental crap done.
Whereā€™s my tray.

6 Likes