Crownpoodle's 4x4

Here’s the one in the yard. She’s the one with dk purple streaks in all the stems. The leaves are purple on the underside. This is a few days ago…Grows daily.

20 Likes

Nice work, man.

2 Likes

So this is where you’re holding all the fire. Lots of action for a 4x4. Glad I made it. Better late then never.

Beautiful plants you’re raising brother @crownpoodle. Thank for sharing in the trip.

Be well,
Kind

4 Likes

Thanks buddy. Good to see you! Lots going on here, and at home. You’re in the que for indoors, and I’m dropping a pack for the yard tomorrow. Anyone run Mostly Harmless in the sun? She went well in the tent.

4 Likes

hey there @Kind024 , so good to see you here brother!!
(tynehead tom :wink: )

3 Likes

Got an order in yesterday with MBferts.com. Nice folks I’ve had good luck with in the past. Free shipping.
Couple shots of everyone just waking up. They’re all praying. They’re all reaching and stretching too. I went back a week @shag and see a nice difference.

17 Likes

Somebody was asking about my Solo cup setup. 3 parts to it. 8oz widemouth canning jar. 18oz Solos, transplant bag. I like them for a couple reasons. I can pull the bag out of the solo to look at roots. If I knock them over they stay together pretty well. (I did have one big explosion and lost a tub.) They make transplanting a breeze. When I go to transplant, I cut off the extra bag of I have time.
These are @JAWS Strawberry OGEEs for outside. I just want one or two for my yard. The rest going inland . PXL_20240516_013310356|376x500

19 Likes

@Indicana_Jones look at the above pics that’s the pouches. And a killer set up!

4 Likes

Good morning CP. Is that a tree that fell or is it growing out of your house? :rofl: I’m sure it isn’t but it looks odd in the pic.

5 Likes

Was wondering this too, at first glance it looked like the house was on fire!

3 Likes

Like some animated black smoke coming out of the house? hahaha. :rofl:

4 Likes

I went to my old favourite Vietnamese pho place tonight for the first time since before covid. The price has jumped from $12 to $19. Wish I could give myself a 58% pay rise!

Still catching up on posts, been away for a bit. How is the grapefruit going @crownpoodle ? I have this one flowering now, smells amazing. Say hi to the Beagles and poodles from me. Fellow dog lover here, I grew up with boxers (that sounds like I was raised by a pack of wolves) spaniels being my favourite now.

2 Likes

I mostly water from the top, but try and keep the jar wet, keep those roots reaching.

3 Likes

Big ol Juniper. I wack it back every few years. It’s due but my back hasn’t exactly been interested.

4 Likes

Exactly!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

She’s a monster! Get seeds from Jaws for that? :joy:. Looks plenty full and I couldn’t resist commenting. I hear ya on the back not being interested in trimming that thing.

2 Likes

life lemons gin comes from juniper :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

trainwreck …

26 Likes

That be what we’re looking for.

2 Likes

It was nice to have our generous brotha @Kind024 pop in. I like his work. I’ve run a fair bit. Running Rude Dog right now. She’s between 3 and 4 weeks. I lost accurate track on a few plants. Not a big deal. This is a beautiful plant! At least I think so.
Besides all the older Genus/Generic Seeds I’ve got these newer crosses. I’ve run a couple. I haven’t grown any Wedding Cake crosses I can think of. So I’m going with Wedding Cake x Killer Chem. Maybe Kind will hang a bit and watch. Show us what he’s up to. Hehehe…

14 Likes