Crownpoodle's 4x4

Haha, that’s good stuff!

3 Likes

had a wreck pop up here-n-there with some purple but nothing quit like this one, going to be interesting to see how those flowers come out for you on that one. been running the same wreck genetics for 18 years now, if i had that one i would have taken snips for-sure. i run a small op over here and its not crazy to think a bit of stray pollen is causing this, ahh the mandarin skunk was in the tents for a couple grows, that girl looks wreck to me but ya that powerful purple color is strange.

interesting …

11 Likes

This one looked different to start with. Just a beautiful plant!

7 Likes

Those Bubblehead with a nice start on the roots look promising.

3 Likes

I ordered this. Then I noticed it said no shipping to California. We’ll see what happens.

4 Likes

If they won’t ship to me, I might need to get it sent to one of you. Then have one of you ship it to me.

5 Likes

Good morning my friends! :+1:

4 Likes

I’m in Mass, would be more than happy to do so.

3 Likes

Thanks @BasementGardens .If it comes to it I’ll let you know. Being a small order I thought it might slide thru

4 Likes

The order should make it to ya.
If not you can send it to me…

4 Likes

Thank you sir. At one point you said something about one of the products you sent being similar to Dynagro KLN? Is that right? Would that be the root boost?
I’ve used KLN for years on seedlings/small plants. KLN, Protekt, and either Dynagro Mag-Pro or Bloom. Whatever is handy. Once they take to transplanting, they seem to like it. I switch to what I’ll be feeding all along when they hit 5"pots.

4 Likes

Yep, that is correct!

2 Likes

Morning mist on my purple TW.

21 Likes

Wow, that’s a beauty! :eyes:

Great picture, always nice to see them in natural light. Now that the weather is more mild, I have been letting mine go outside for photos before I chop them. Hope all is well.

2 Likes

can you get another pic of this girl, along the main if possible ?.

thanks brother …

4 Likes

After I go get a new phone. Dropped a tool and it hit the camera. I can get by with no phone easier than no camera. So out of those fems I’ve got 3 phenos it seems. Crinkle Wreck. Purple Wreck. And just Wreck. Cuz that’s what I’ll be after smoking. A wreck. Photos of all 3 for comparison when I get the phone replaced.

4 Likes

This what you wanted to see @JAWS ?
No crinkle. No purple to speak of.

Purple Wreck

Crinkle Wreck

18 Likes

cant say i have ever had all three in one run, thats odd but cool at the same time.

the norm and crinkle exactly the same other then the crinkle leaves ?.

humm …

6 Likes

Hey @SHSC-1 . That DMT Dream is right there with Old Timer’s Stash. I don’t say that often, or at all. Just spanks me!

4 Likes

right on… @SmokinJoeMGF will be happy to hear that hehe
I need to get back to growing the DMT Dream and I also have a few left of the original Darlin’s net beans. They all use that stud DMT smokinjoe used to have. Found this pic the other day of the originals he sent me back then.
I would like to try and recreate that Sour DMT … not for dropping at the seedbank… but for my own stash LOL. If anyone has a pack of the originals I would be happy to open my vault list for trades.

11 Likes