Crownpoodle's 4x4

Have a great time with the family!!

3 Likes

YES YES thats exactly why i told you i like to grow this one in that style, i like my untopped and the first 1-2 nodes left on the frame but everything else removed. i like the bigger mains way more then 100 of smaller buds. she is way easier to take care of as well.

looking great brother …

6 Likes

Thanks @JAWS . I like how this plant has grown. I’ll strip the fans close to chop and my final trim goes so fast! I think I’ve seen you do that too. I have some @Tonygreen BH x GB BX5 fems going that I going to run like this. Also going to do it to the Alien GORG testers when I get to that point.
I totally understand that it’s not going to work on everything, but it will work for most of what I do. I think the one here is what I’m shooting for. Topping looks good and the laterals are solid.

11 Likes

hey CP is that the Trainwreck Meds?
Nice looking plant for sure.

6 Likes

TW fems. I can’t remember if I ran TW OGEE or TW Meds. Both maybe?

5 Likes

I have trainwreck meds … i think they are regs though.

6 Likes

I know what I ran were regs. These and the Dbl Heather are the 1st Jaw’s fems I’ve run.

5 Likes

yes my brother thats my style of growing in my ones, i run EVERYTHING like that in there first go round with me. there are some that i just skip the 1gallon but most everything goes through those first.

here in just a week or so i will start showing what things are looking like for this run. you will see why i do this style of growing.

it works very good for my wants …

7 Likes

just starting some trainwreck gorg seeds and me thinks this one is going to be very interesting, “well i hope any ways”

should be fun …

6 Likes

45 days on most. 4 or 5 more on the one tall GG. There’s a little what I think is an N def on a couple. I don’t feed much N after stretch. Not going to chase that much at this point. Early on I’d foliar, but not on these buds. They all look darker as the pistols shift dark. Plants are really thirsty. Some more than others. I think these are all Grapefruit GORGs.

21 Likes

@crownpoodle soo I’m back trying oven bacon, you where saying lower temp and longer? Like how do you do oven bacon?

3 Likes

Morning friends. Just over here doing my deal. It feels more like like that Talking Heads song “Burning Down the House”. Or is David Bowie’s “Cat People” better? Putting out fire with gasoline.

5 Likes

Think the talking heads was the better one, the Bowie song was a slow burn. Not a bad song but kinda long. Talking heads seems easier to listen to. Also good morning!

2 Likes

The so songs were what I feel like I’m doing at times. 400 on a foil covered cookie sheet. No spray. 10-15, but don’t wonder off. Exhaust fan on. No flipping is usually needed.

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

The TW is nice already, I can only imagine 3 weeks from now. You sure have a green thumb brotha! :mechanical_arm:

5 Likes

Oven bacon is the way!

is key! shit get from done to overdone FAST in the oven

4 Likes

Whatcha burning? Also blood hound gang said “we don’t need no water let the motherfucka burn.”

4 Likes

I always go for 350F and 20min timer on a non stick cookie sheet. Oven bacon for the win!

4 Likes

looking great brother, i like what im seeing for-sure. those buds look grapefruit chem for-sure, i want to say 100% but me not know what a female ugrog looks like YET its a bit tough not having them in front of me.

either way you got those looking most excellent brother …

6 Likes

Thank you @InTheWoods . I worked pretty hard at getting where I don’t have to work so hard. Don’t mind working at all, just not unnecessary work. I’ve really been doing very little with them and the like it. I try and keep them cleaned up. Light defol. I try not to overwater. If anything, mine are underfed by a lot of standards. Some PK boosters, but again very little.

4 Likes