Crownpoodle's 4x4

@SHSC-1 Precious OG. Out for a foliar and root drench. I’ll clean up a few leaves too.

13 Likes

I can’t find it now, but i think it was @SHSC-1 that shared some sweet looking pictures of the Precious OG. I’m looking forward to seeing that one progress!

5 Likes

That would be right. I’m looking forward to this one and several others of his I have. Old Timers Stash is awesome!

3 Likes

About 46 days. We gonna be slappin’ some bats before too long. Mostly Grapefruit GORGs. A TW, Dbl Heather fems. And one Genus Rude Dog. Works for me. Sorry about the funky color…

22 Likes

You getting any smells from the double heather? Or the grapefruit over powering?

4 Likes

What’s really important.

25 Likes

Congratulations, once again. Their family looks so happy!

I’m a big fan of black and white photography. I really light that one there, excellent capture!

5 Likes

Nice looking bunch of folks right there!
:+1:t3::+1:t3:

5 Likes

I’ll give her a sniff when she comes out for some defol tomorrow.

3 Likes

A family member took photos. She knows everyone which really sets folks at ease. E

5 Likes

I dig the attire… is the bride wearing running shoes too?
Nice lookin family @crownpoodle , you sir are blessed :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you. My son-in-law is the only guy I know who rocks a mullet and has it look normal. I think my daughter had boots on.

7 Likes

Haha. I was planning on bringing that style back but wasn’t sure. He has given me a new found sense of courage.

5 Likes

Someone was asking about Double Heather. 46 or 47 days. Nothing super clear on smells. Fruity. Maybe?

18 Likes

Congrats brotha, Looks like everyone had a great time! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

When Zander came along my daughter was single with 3 kids. 10, 8, and 4. He was so happy and stoked to have an instant family! Ranger’s arrival was just the glue to really connect it all. Within 6 months, he had these legally his dependants. He’s a PGE lineman. Helicopter shit too. Dangerous job. Kids were life insurance beneficiaries.
Who does that kind of stand up stuff anymore. No bullshit here.

14 Likes

They are plenty young to enjoy raising those younguns.

7 Likes

He sounds solid bro. It’s gotta be nice to know the next gen is in good hands.

8 Likes

that’s awesome man. Knowing your daughter and grandkids are being looked after by a solid man has got to bring you some great comfort after the trials your family has faced. One of my closest friends in life got the news early in adulthood that he couldn’t father kids. Really affected his life and relationships. He turned to work for many years and did very well for himself financially. In the end he found a really down to earth gal with a really kind soul with 2 kids and it was an instant family. He has been such a happy guy ever since.

8 Likes

@JAWS you can see this one is similar to the TW, structure wise. Some stuff in early veg is getting the treatment too. For me and my needs it’s a good style. I’ll get better at it. Should have done before and after shots of the DH. I stripped a fair amount of leaves today since I’m not too awful far from chop. I’m guessing a solid 2 weeks more, quite possibly more. My Grapefruit GORGs will be done in less than 2 weeks. I’ll get current shots tomorrow.

6 Likes