Crownpoodle's 4x4

X xxxc xcxcccc. Sorry

@JAWS Strawberry OGEE starting to get bold.

11 Likes

@Tonygreen Bubblehead x GB BX5 fems. These are looking nice.

15 Likes

@SHSC-1 Precious OG. I like it!

Group shot. A few that are lagging a little, but not bad overall.

22 Likes

Looking nice @crownpoodle !

5 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and thank you. Just took a bunch of fresh photos, up shortly.

4 Likes

OK. Trainwreck fems @48 days. I’m liking the dometop on the mains. @JAWS you can see this one liked being topped I’ll clean this up a bit one last time.

19 Likes

ya the wreck does well topped and un-topped, i prefer un-topped and clean because i like the bigger buds and the ease of growing compared to the topped or muliti topped.

yes the frame in the 2nd pic is my kind of growing, i see 4-5 of those lowers that i would have chopped awhile back. all though those 5 look to be supporting a decent top nug so good job brother.

peace …

5 Likes

Yeah…I’m still figuring out how much to cut, and when. Going in with a plan, instead of just reacting.

5 Likes

ya your in the right headspace for-sure brother, it took me years to get comfortable with doing things the way i do them now. its not for every one but its perfect for me and my needs and wants and most importantly my use of the space i have which is pretty smell to be honest.

when i started i just did a little then at harvest i was like yup still far to much larf so next time i cut a little more and i just kept doing that until i got a style that fit what i needed.

my words on it are just suggestions for ppl who want to try it out, might work for them might not.

works great for me …

10 Likes

Grapefruit GORGs @48-53 days. 4 untopped, 3 topped. Amazing how much taller one is. 18". Pretty solid Grapefruit smells. Something else but hard to isolate with so much putting out terps. These are all GGs. Except the cat. Maui’s a Norwegian Forrest Cat.

24 Likes

Looking killer all around man :wink:

7 Likes

ya brother very nice frames on those for-sure, love that natural one as well. far more lowers then id run with that style but for-sure thats where you can get some really large wreck buds.

the single topping with a single lower nod{two lats} and 4 total. that where i get my best looking plants from, end up with just four really nice colas with very little leaf and there always very quick to chop and hang.

really nice work my brother …

9 Likes

You’re absolutely killing it @crownpoodle! Many congratulations on the wedding and it’s so nice to see a happy, strong, supportive family like yours.

7 Likes

Next up, Alien GORGs, should be much closer to what I want. I’ll get more than enough, that’s easy to deal with at the end of flower. I’ve said all along I like a big yield as much as anyone. I have also said all along my goal is the best quality with the genetics available to me. The genetics are not in question, thanks to you guys. Looking at the plants as they are now, I see where more strategic branch removal is my key. That big tall one is interesting. 18" taller than the other 3 that went untopped and much more open in structure. They’re all in #2s. Next run will probably be 5s. Need to decide quick. I’ve got 6, 5 Gallon Air Pots, or I could use fabric or nursery 5s, which hold about 4 of soil. Once these last plants got going, it seemed they were always in need of a drink.

10 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I need to put my money where my mouth is and buy a pack of those TW already. Those Grapefruit GORGs look very uniform. Tight nodes, All filled out, Triangle shaped colas. Very nice harvest right around the corner!

I have Alien on my mind lately. I have some Alien OG F2s I received a little while back. I bet those A- GORGs should be great!

Hope you have a great day!

6 Likes

I’m getting ready to start some Genus Seeds from my man @Kind024 . BCG13 #5 X Killer Chem and BCG13 #5 X Romulan/Korean Skunk. I’m finding some great smoke in anything Genus.

18 Likes

will be watching when ya get to those KS hybrids, got some of those myself over here.

very nice …

7 Likes

I haven’t seen the BCG 13 run anyplace. Once I realized that, I’m even more interested. Get me a monkey suit. Call me Curious George.
Or a clown suit. I know I can be one.

6 Likes

do you recall what the BCG stands for ?.

thanks …

2 Likes