Crownpoodle's 4x4

I think it’s “BC G13” or British Columbia G-13 :thinking: as he talks about other BC things like ‘BC Skunk’

7 Likes

Thanks @HolyAngel . I’ll reset my password so I can poke around there. The BC G13 makes sense. Especially if it has anything to do with @Kind024 's friend in the Lone Star State. I have not decided if I’ll run a half pack of each, or a full pack of one. Then the other after that.
That would be fine. But by the time I started and finishing one pack, if I ran a full one, and starting something else, what’s going to happen? Someone, or someone’s, will blow up my mailbox with tiny tubes, or pucks. Whatever. That makes deciding that much harder.

6 Likes

some genus goods in house.

FUNKY TOWN {F1}
LE STINKY PINEAPPLE {F1}
BCG13 #3 * ROMULAN / KOREAN SKUNK {F1}
BCG13 #5 * ROMULAN / KOREAN SKUNK {F1}
GARY PAYTEN * ROMULAN / KOREAN SKUNK {F1}
GMO * KILLER CHEMO {F1}
GMO * ROMULAN / KOREAN SKUNK {F1}
HASH BERRY / ROMULAN / WW * ROMULAN X KOREAN SKUNK {F1}–made in 2022
MAC / UK CHEESE * ROMULAN / KOREAN SKUNK {F1}
MOSTLY HARMLESS {F1}–made in 2018
RKS / DC / LIME SKUNK #4 * ROMULAN / KOREAN SKUNK {F1}
RKS / DC / LIME SKUNK #5 * ROMULAN / KOREAN SKUNK {F1}
RKS / DC / LIME SKUNK #6 * ROMULAN / KOREAN SKUNK {F1}
ROMULAN * KOREAN SKUNK {F2}
WEDDING CAKE * KILLER CHEMO {F1}
WEDDING CAKE * ROMULAN / KOREAN SKUNK {F1}
HASH BERRY X ROMULAN X WHITE WIDOW * KILLER CHEM
ROADKILL SKUNK X DEEP CHUNK X LIME SKUNK #6 * KILLER CHEM
BCG13 3 * KILLER CHEM
ROADKILL SKUNK X DEEP CHUNK X LIME SKUNK #4 * KILLER CHEM
PINEAPPLE LEMENADE * KILLER CHEM
ROMULAN X KOREAN SKUNK #1 * KILLER CHEM
KILLER CHEM * KLLER CHEM {F2}
GMO * KILLER CHEM
ROMULAN X KOREAN SKUNK #4 * KILLER CHEM
BCG13 #5 * KILLER CHEM
GARY PAYTON * KILLER CHEM
WEDDING CAKE * KILLER CHEM
GUAVA CHEM X LIME SKUNK * KILLER CHEM
BCG13 #0 * KILLER CHEM
BLUE SUNSHINE * ALPH DOG
LAUGHING LEMON * ALPHA DOG
SOUR COOKIES * ALPHA DOG
MOSTLY HARMLESS
FROST BERRY
ESTERN STARZ {F1}–made 2018

where would one start …

13 Likes

I have a couple of the Genus BC G13 crosses as well.
I am very curious about the BC G13 and wish there was some solid info on the line.
Back in the mid 90’s to 2005 here in the BC lowermainland , I was growing what was just called Hash Plant and it was arguably the best weed around bar none. Everyone wanted a clone, everyone wanted the pounds. Problem was the bikers explicitly said no sharing clones and no selling the flower. I followed those rules strictly back then so once it was gone from my hands I never saw it again. It was what I would consider a dwarf indica as it would never really yield in a cash crop weight. Greasy flowers on a frame that seem almost haphazard and the branch tops caught up with the center cola , shaping the plant into more of a ball shaped bush. The leaves stayed extra fat right to the finish where many hashplants leaves get thinner as they mature. Anyways… I am really hoping the BC G13 was based off that particular plant. I am of the firm belief that the hashplant I am referrring to is a foundation strain in some of todays power hitters. I crossed it to a real nice shishkaberry male back in 2000 and the results were simply outrageous. If I could only go back in time… or find a long lost vial of seed in my storage LOL

13 Likes

@SHSC-1. That sounds like the #0 and the #3 BCG13 I grew. Very squat plants with the lower branches almost reaching the top cola. They both had broad leaves. Very hash/earth/fresh soil scented with a hint of sweet in #0 if memory serves. However, the #5 BCG13 was totally different. One of my favorite plants of that run. She grabbed attention right out of the gate. Either it was a far distant outlier or a seed from different stock that got mixed up with the BCG13 stock.

The BCG13 #5 was a taller plant. Thinner stems and more narrow leaves then the other BCG13 ladies. It had golf ball size and shaped flowers speckling the stalks. Reaked of a fresh sweet pine trees. I never grew one sensimilla. But the finger hash from the seeded plant was delicious. Not a downer buzz at all. It was heady and happy. None of those BCG13 crosses were tested yet. But the moms were stable.

12 Likes

@JAWS. That’s awesome! I think that’s just about everything. Thanks for sharing the list. If you want details about any of those seeds let me know.

10 Likes

Where indeed! Out of the half dozen on this list that I’ve run, I would grow them all again. Starting with Romulan x Korean Skunk #1 * Killer Chem. My grows are for me. Our needs are different. And my grows aren’t just for me. I think we all benefit from me running testers.
I think @Kind024 had mentioned the BCG13 #5 crosses were testers. You’re wondering, something caught my eye. Might as well find out, eh? I was telling a friend about running some testers. “Free seeds…cool!” That’s an interesting comment. Never thought of them as free or not free. I’m no master grower. Far from it. I do pretty good these days, thank you. But on testers…I take pride in running them. I take it seriously. That alone I believe has made me a better grower. More focused at the task at hand.
Thanks for the opportunity. Means a lot to feel trusted…

15 Likes

Beautiful plants @crownpoodle!!

3 Likes

Hey y’all. Happy pre-Father’s day!

6 Likes

Good morning CP and all of OG. Though I like to stay in the background I am around a fair amount and will say Happy Father’s Day too! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Precious OG from @SHSC-1 coming along just fine. 3 weeks until the 4x4 is empty and cleaned. I see evidence of a bug, but no bugs. These will get topped soon.

20 Likes

looking good man :wink:
The one on the far right … got my eye on that one hehe

8 Likes

I’ll # them. If 2 are girls I will be pleased. Appreciate the generosity. Your friendship and words mean more than any seeds to me.

11 Likes

right back at ya man :wink:
Stoked to see these growing in someone else’s garden hehe
Here are a couple mature fan leaves of the original mother of the line which was female #1 out of 3 back in 2018. She earned the name Precious because a bunch of us were sitting around the campfire one evening and I passed a bat around the circle and one of my buddies commented… “Oh… this one is precious, I hope you kept a clone ?”
In fact I sent all 5 of them home with a clone and they all still hold it to this day. Nice for me because I can get the original back any time i need it for breeding work.

13 Likes

Genus Seeds Rude Dog. 8 weeks. Buds aren’t giant, but the quality looks great! Trichs are just drippy resin globs. Opaque, starting to amber. I’ll guess a week to 10 days. The 3rd photo is before cleaning up, the 5th is after. Can’t wait to see what’s in the BCG13 x Killer Chem @Kind024 ! Seeds just cracking.

![ PXL_20240618_172109884|376x500]
(upload://2OoeLTnPEpq7O3oF9pdEX2OhOGN.jpeg)

22 Likes

looks like a near carbon copy of the rude dog I flowered out last year.
Was some nice smoke with an old school vibe. I’ll have to revisit those beans too :wink:

9 Likes

Looking good poodle. I really like the way you shape your plants up.

7 Likes

I’ve been listening to @JAWS , or watching how he does his plants. How he tops and trains his is sort of the direction I’m shooting for.

10 Likes

I should explain why before and after photos at 8 weeks. At 8 weeks I figure those leaves have used up most of their value. Any effort the plant has left, I’d hope was going into the bud. I also am not a heavy trimmer. By the time they’re dry, off the stem and ready for jars, a light clean up and they’re done. I deal with the messy part outside.
I’ve got a whole tent full coming down in 7-14 days. I did 3 plants today. I’ll finish over the next few days.
I’ll try and follow this plant as it progresses and processes. I’ve grown RD before. I want to go back and run Urban Menace too. This was an easy plant to grow @Kind024 . I mean that. I was recovering from surgery since early veg. She got minimal care, but looks great!

13 Likes

That plant looks beautiful brother! I can feel the old-school vibe from here. All things considered she turned out great. :+1:

“Smells like Rude Dog in the van.” I know those arent the lyrics but thats what i hear when Bradley sings it. RIP Bradley. We wish you were here.

6 Likes