CSI Humboldt Pinks 'N' Purps F2 Micro Seed Run

Everything is coming along nicely and I have been following the conversation with the jiffy pellets to. I’m gonna be popping a few seeds and was going to try them out so I’ll be trying 2 with them and 3 without and see how things go with mine but I especially like the picture of the top view above the light and very cool cabinet to continued happy growing The Doc

1 Like

For sure.
The last batch I picked up (Canadian Tire) are giving me grief (mould & damping off). Straight to the solo cups with a good organic mix from now on.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Yep, that’s where I got mine too. Never again though… No wonder I was having so many issues with my Goji clones… FFS!

5 Likes

I messed up a bunch of blueberry autos with those Jiffy pellets.

3 Likes

Been a crazy week with multiple grows in multiple stages but I love it! Goji round 2 finishing up, pollination week for this run and prepping everything for the outdoor season. Exciting times!!

A small update on those Wedding Cake x Cake Fighter seeds for consistency, they’ve been thriving since I removed them from their jiffy pellet jail!

That was a week ago. I’m going to flip them asap. I had to wait until I pollinated the Pinks N Purps, which I did over the last two nights. The male stretched a lot over a number of days and really started dumping pollen around day 21.

The first picture is 3 days before the other pics:

I introduced the lone male, gave him a little shake, turned off all the fans and left them alone for a few hrs.

24hrs later I did the same thing… That is one tired stud :joy:

Here are some shots of the ladies before pollination:

Here’s 24hrs after 1st pollination:

And here’s 48 hrs after 1st pollination and 24 hrs after 2nd pollination. I call that a successful pollination!

5-6 more weeks and we’re golden! The cool thing is that I have 3 purple phenos with different bud structure and a green pheno. So even though we only have one male I think we’ll get some good variation in the genetics. The male has nice structure with nice bud clusters. Stem rub smells strong, a bit of trash can puke and dank. I think we’ll get a nice sack of seeds from these and once everyone is taken care of I should have some to donate to the next community seed box.

27 Likes

WOW, looks amazing. :+1: :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Hell yeah buddy!
Looks like a solid pollen deposit, excited to see those beans grow up!

6 Likes

It’s looking excellent @NorthNorthNugs and I love how much color and how beautiful the male is …something I really like to see is the way a male grows in comparison to the female and I personally enjoy the grow and great updates throughout and here’s to continued happy growing and seed shucking to come I hope that you end up with nice ripe beans The Doc

2 Likes

Thanks Doc! Yep, it looks like this strain will be abundant in purple buds. I’m excited to see how they grow out. Thanks for the comments bud!

2 Likes

I am getting ready to try my first seed/pollen run so I’m just finishing reading through the post again and I hope u have a great weekend and happy growing The Doc…Critical Mass x White Widow is my hope after a couple runs it’s something I’ve been getting wanting to do so I’m excited about the near future

2 Likes

That sounds killer! I’ll check to see if you have a thread going. That would be a good match up :+1:

2 Likes

Lookin good in there brother, I’m jealous looking at all the projects you got going and I’m over here banging it out the slow way, I wanna make more seeds!!

1 Like

duuude that’s funny as hell, right after he’s done busting nuts he’s limp? the females are all happy, hahaha… nature

8 Likes

Hahaha omg someone finally commented on that. I thought that shit was hilarious!

We’ve all been there, right fellas?! :joy: :wink:

I know bud… this shit is addictive! I’ve got big plans though. Just getting started!

7 Likes

Nice looking ladies. I have a pack of these to get to as well. I got the nl5 f2s and he gave me several freebies that really got my attention.

5 Likes

Great photos of a successful pollination, enjoyed seeing these, thank you! :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @UncleDon and thanks for stopping by. I got a pack of those as well and received some pretty nice freebies as well that I’ll look forward to growing out in the near future! Sherbert x Wedding Cake should be an interesting one!

5 Likes

Yes that’s one of the ones that got my attention along with the Hawaiian lites and the Big Bad Wold which I already popped a handful of alongside 6 of NL5 f2s and a handful of Bodhi Mango Hashplant

2 Likes

Nice! Got big plans for all those seeds. Really looking forward to sprouting all those strains.

2 Likes

Question for anyone following this topic…the last time I ordered directly from CSI, I got freebies of the same Pinks N Purps F2 Lot #3 as the ones pictured in the first post. However, I just received some CSI seeds from BDSC and got a pack of Pinks N Purps F2 without Lot #3 on the label. Does anyone know is there a difference between the F2s and the F2 Lot #3?

5 Likes