CSI Humboldt Seeds

Alan Adkisson runs a company called Gro-kashi thats pretty well known in the organic cannabis growing community. Try doing some research of your own because if you type his name into youtube you will find a bunch of podcasts he is on. So he has some actual bona fides. But Im not about to get into some argument about the validity of his claims because I couldn’t tell you if what he says is true or not. I can only pass along information that I have come across and deem to be possible. Here is what he had to say about GSC.

“Girl Scout Cookies
IS
Cherry Pie Kush.
Cherry Pie x PCK by George.
When the genome mapping project is complete we will have vindication.”

“Berner bought some elbows from a light leak seeded room of Cherry Pie Kush. He was asked not to call it Cherry Pie Kush because the breeder had not stabilized it yet.
He was eating girl Scout Cookies at the time and said it tasted like them. He turned around and put it on the board at his shop as Girl Scout Cookies. That’s how it went down. The lies started shortly thereafter.
Like I said the genome mapping project will show what’s up.”

"What I’m asking is, is it yours ?

No it was George’s.
I grew it - My brother picked the pheno
Greg drove it.
Berner renamed it."

“CherryPie = Durban & GDP.
CPK & Cookies =
CherryPie x Pakistani Chitral Kush”

“Crystal George brought the PCK out with him from Philly. His old crew even sent me the seeds he was working with.
I fully believe you because these guys lie. I spoke with Jigga on the phone when he called me he said
“But Alan - Controversy can SELL””

“The only reason I even brought this up again is that I was told Crystal George was still mad over it. I can at least get the truth out for him.”

There is the data I have. Whether you think its possible or don’t think its possible I really have no dog in this fight. The interent is such serious business!

13 Likes