CSI Humboldt Seeds

That suge pure kush kills it every single time! I neeeeeeed him to drop the s1.

6 Likes

Really nice sugary pheno of lemon tree x lemon party,this will be epic for extracts.it is pure sweet lemon from the lemon tree…this is a lower branch

ķ

7 Likes

5150 TK x Chem 91 at right around 4 weeks since germ, not looking too happy :grimacing:
In my seed starting soil mix of eamon’s seed start mix, compost, and perlite 2-1-1.
All my pepper and tomato seedlings are happy in this mix, only difference is the nutrigrow pots from bokashi earthworks.
Been watering every other day when they’re nice and dry, even left them go an extra day today to see if they’d get droopy being under watered and the leaves are still firmly turned down, bit of discoloration starting on one of the first true leaves

19 Likes

Those bokashi earthworks pots did look interesting! if those are the new ones he like caked in micronutrients? what’re the temps in there and light power? i’d think the peppers would look worse if things were issues with temps/lights though…

1 Like

Looks like it could be overfertilization from the pots. It’s harder to ID specific nutrients for overfertilization but the downward leaves and color, along with your watering schedule would suggest something is in excess. My suggestion would be to transplant and ditch the pots. The cross sounds awesome by the way. Gas on gas.
Also PSA those pots are a ripoff of cowpots that are 10x cheaper and won’t overfertilize.

3 Likes

Nice tutorial thread here.

3 Likes

They are the ones caked in his humate fertilizer, they say 10-10-10 on the label of the pot so I think @Ziggy77 is right about over fertilization because even the peppers in fox farm ocean forest which I was worried might be a bit hot for them are thriving. Tomatoes that are out of view planted same day as these CSI seeds are like 8 inches with a pencil thick stem :sweat_smile:
Temps 76ish and 60ish humidity, got an AC infinity humidifier set to .9 Vpd so holding right around there
And @Ziggy77, I came across cow pots after buying these! Will definitely buy them in the future if I don’t just use plastic nursery pots
I’ve used the typical jiffy or other brand “compostable pots” for veggies years ago and learned my lesson on them not actually ever fully breaking down or allowing roots to thrive because they’re so damn compressed

3 Likes

Heads up he dropped some sweet 16 and GDP hybrids and is adding them as freebies till April 1st!
Wondering now if there will be anything new for 4/20 or is I should just grab a couple more packs now. My fridge is hungry for more seeds I won’t have room to grow for a while :joy:

12 Likes

Oh wow, GDP taste so good! Like a vibrant bowl of trix cereal. I’ve never tasted a purple so good ever since.

I may or may not be sitting on a pack of GDP S1s for a rainy day…

2 Likes

Hey y’all, been growing for a little while now, but new to the world of csi. After seeing some amazing pics on here though, it definitely has my interest. Anyone have any good recommendations, any classic or personal favorites they’d recommend to a friend for growing?

3 Likes

Pick what you like . He does a lot of classics. Anything with t-1000 crossed into it has been really good.

7 Likes

Name checks out. Lol thank you, I’ll check that out

5 Likes

Is csi uk cheese really uk cheese or did I purchase non legit seeds?

4 Likes

Is there something in particular that has you questioning their UK Cheese genetics?

I figure with his massive library of elites and his great reputation as being the Nspecta of lineages, pedigrees, provenance and such, I think you’re sitting on the real deal UK Cheese genetics. Did you get S1’s or a hybrid?

I’d imagine he could trade for, or otherwise, acquire the real UK Cheese cutting with his repertoire. I think any work from CSI with UK Cheese genetics would be legit unless he specifically makes mention of something regarding a plant in the description. I trust them about their genetics, stock, and breeding practices. They’re awesome! Hope you’re having a pleasant day. Many blessings and much love

9 Likes

Well hearing rumors and just wanted to see what people have heard. I’ll still grow them down the line. I was actually thinking the same thing you were with how well known he is he would most likely have connections.

1 Like

Some people question the clone based upon these factors as far as i’m aware;

1. The cut originates from someone with a questionable reputation.

2. People claim CSI’s is not real because he was able to reverse it, and the UK/EU cheese people are under the belief that the real cheese isn’t capable of being reversed.

The answers I have gathered for these questions are;

1. It’s considered the first time the UK Cheese cut was sent to North America from the online community going back to the early 2000’s and can be followed by chain of custody. Yes it originates from someone with a sketchy reputation but this person also put out good stuff.

2. Folks also thought TK wasn’t reversible and CSI got that one to throw pollen with a specific chemical not STS or the usual stuff people use.

Read this thread for further info but honestly it sounds like a lot of these EU dudes don’t have a full grasp on it all either.

15 Likes

Thanks @Cannavore I’ll read on it and see what it says. This is exactly what I wanted to hear and any other thoughts on it. Thanks everyone

3 Likes

Final chop shots on the wedding cake x apple fritter at 63 days

6/6 germ. 4 intersex, 2 remaining pictured below.

fritter cake 1, musky sweet

fritter cake 2, minty menthol

47 Likes

Ran a few of his wedding cake crosses and it was very dominant. guessing thats not the case with these?

4 Likes

i think the plants are too young for those dry backs. Keep those puppies moist.

2 Likes