CSI Humboldt Seeds

There is a lot of talk of there legitimately being ~7 different “chem d” cuts being passed around, but only one is the real one. I, also, don’t think this variegated cut is the one.

9 Likes

Similar to that of the TK, you got the real deal TK and the TK Lites. I think a lot of people are rocking the TK lites these days.

7 Likes

Seven now! Holy crap last I heard it was 5 :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Yeah I hear that too. I’ve definitely seen a TK or two that look nothing like the cut I run. The one I run looks just like the one Strayfox and CSI use. I’m pretty sure she’s it. HigherThought’s description is on-point.

@TopShelfTrees1 7 was the last number I saw :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: may not be 7 exactly, but definitely more than a few :confused:

8 Likes

I have only the privilege of smoking chem D S1s. And it’s potent to me. Maybe I’m a light weight, :laughing: I’ve been smoking since 1980 and I find last few years it takes less and less to get me to that spot. Stronger weed? Who knows.
From all information out there ,alot of chem D fakes
The 91 S1s I’m popping now along with the #1 S1s
Also the chem #1 X chem D cross.
I like the D so let’s see what they.have to offer.
I wonder why CSI has not S1 the #4?
Alot of people like and some say it’s their favorite but only downside is it turns brown.

12 Likes

The guy from 707 seeds was on the pot cast.
Said basically the same thing you have.
He ditched the 91 cut for the TK.

7 Likes

He said 91 is OG like,taste and growth.
Anyone agree?

4 Likes

I’m out of likes again :cry:

Should be some great plants in those beans!

I definitely wasn’t saying the D isn’t potent, just that she seems to be singular in effects compared to the other’s.

My only guess on the no #4 s1’s is that she seems to be a bit temperamental. I’ve seen balls on the lowers at 3-5 weeks in two runs, and nanners at 12 weeks. Granted I have PH swings and whatnot so not the most stable environment, but the 91/TK and other keepers I have don’t do that at all, they’re all stable af. Really Makes me wonder about all the males that show up in the 91 s1’s being from pollen contamination :thinking:

It 100% looks extremely close to the Triangle Kush. OG structure for sure.

10 Likes

The D is certainly potent it’s just a one dimensional blah hi

5 Likes

Do I need to top it? The 91 ?

4 Likes

I usually do. Along with squeezing the top internode spaces a bit, to encourage her to bush out more.

Chem #4

27 Likes

Damn those do look almost identical.
I was wanting to put up those TK S1s
But the $200 price tag slowed me down on that.

#4 nice structure :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah! The #4 is noticeably better structure. She puts out bigger flowers too. And they’re tastier, and the effects :heart_eyes: Maybe he’s just hoarding her :joy: I hate to say it but she might actually be worth picking the balls off of :rofl: or maybe just lollipopping. Not being in a small pot and keeping ph in check would probably help too. Her pollen is 100% viable tho compared to the D’s sterility.

7 Likes

I haven’t sampled either of them yet but it would seem in my mind that if both are similar enough but one is more finicky with leaf issues (91) then the TK would come across as a better candidate to keep.

10 Likes

Out of likes as well gentleman.

6 Likes

I had that fake ass Phinest cut of Chem D for a bit.
It was good and rank, but not the real thing.

Everyones chemistry is different, but Chem D gets me so high n low.

6 Likes

cant wait to pop my 5150 TK x chem 91 in a few weeks!

8 Likes

I have a lead on Chem 1

4 Likes

Man I really appreciate your comparison, the TK vs the 91! Now I have a much better idea of what to expect.

The D cut… hell man you hold it, might as well try it. Pbud and a few others claim it’s their fav of the Chem line. Never know right…

I know I’d have to try it. Closest I came was the BBW 2.0, D x 91 if I remember donor correctly. That was some nice smoke…

8 Likes

And support her… especially from clone.

3 Likes