CSI Humboldt Seeds

urkle hybrids coming soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I got seriously hooked up this sale. Definitely my largest order Iā€™ve made with him. I also placed one of them before the discount was live (placed two separate orders) so maybe thatā€™s why. But damnā€¦ I almost feel guilty accepting the amount of freebies I got, lol. Definitely makes it much harder to pick something to run next.

12 Likes

I experienced real herm issues in the mendo purple s1s we ran from him. Could have been just luck of the draw on the individual seedsā€¦ but keep an eye out on them. Still love CSI though.

8 Likes

I grew and kept one of his Mendo crosses that was beautiful, but would throw late nanners if unhappy.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Just gunna have to run them out and see I guessā€¦ haha

3 Likes

Anybody got the Chem #1 X Chem D cross?

5 Likes

I believe it could be beneficial by hyper focusing the selected traits.
However, they could end up a potent mess of problems.

3 Likes

I might have some on the way to me. Grabbed the chem1 so should be a cross or 2 thrown in there, just got shipping confirmation this morning.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a lot of cheese! Planning a pheno hunt?

4 Likes

hell yeah!

5 Likes

Ive got a pack

2 Likes

Yeah, just wondering what kind of gems is in these seeds.
I think I heard notsodog say the #1 looks like it has NL 5 haze genetics in it.
Itā€™s a 12 weeker. Weā€™ll see

5 Likes

I have a pack as well, definitely one Iā€™m very interested in looking through . Iā€™ve yet to grow a single Chem #1 plant but am highly intrigued because I absolutely love 91, D and 4ā€¦. Iā€™m surprised no one has popped one yet tbch

6 Likes

ahh chem #1 is that even a real thing ?.

hahaha SHITE ā€¦

6 Likes

Ya, Caleb has been holding the ORIGINAL chems forever as he was gifted them looooong ago, as far as I know he was the only person in existence with the forethought to keep her around.

6 Likes

Iā€™m not positive on Chem1 but if 1-4 came from the same batch, theyā€™re all crosses to a NL5Haze of some type. Been smoking on the Chem4 I just took down a week or so ago and itā€™s undeniable.

9 Likes

Very interesting. God I need that 4 in my life. I always liked her best buzz wise, flavour the D no question but buzz and dank the 91 is close. When I get the 4 Iā€™m gonna pop my Chem #1 pack and grow it with the other 3 and document here so we can all have a look and really see what lies beneath :thinking:

7 Likes

I forget which but either the 1 or 4 caleb said reminds him of the nl cut his dad gave him. His very first cut.

2 Likes

Iā€™m kinda meh on the 91 having sat on the TK for a year or so now. I like the flavor of it but the smoke and the high are so damn similar to the TK as to be a bit ridiculous. I could pack a bowl of 91 and hand it to you saying its TK, or vice versa, and unless you know all the little nuances of both, youā€™d be seriously hard pressed to figure out which one is which. Its the same effects, same strength, flavor is close, the 91 just makes you not wanna do stuff a bit whereas the TK kinda gets you going imo.

The 4 has some good effects and flavor! Those two traits are better than the 91 for sure. My preliminary results say the high might be a bit short-lived tho :thinking: Not positive yet, sheā€™s not even dried all the way :joy: But the instant I got her in my hands she stood out to me. Way more-so than the 91 did and for damn sure the D. Seeing the 4 was like :astonished::heart_eyes: lol

The 91 stood out for looking so much like TK, has to be good right? And it is, but I honestly think TK might be a little better. At least for me. The ChemD doesnā€™t stand out for shit IMO. Itā€™s lucky I still even have it. I havenā€™t bothered trying to flower it out again after all the meh reports on the high from it after months of hype :goat: talk in here.

16 Likes

I hear you bro, I truly wonder if we are missing the real D cut or if sheā€™s just long gone. Cuz I recall a high that was almost unbearable, melt your body into pain relief too and that dirty gym socks, crushed garlic ontop of earthy skunk was one of my first non skunk absolutely dank loves ever! And was instantly what made me fall in love with gmo when she came out as the resemblances internally were unmistakable. Idk what happened but Iā€™m pretty certain this cut making itā€™s rounds is not the original Chem-D

11 Likes