CSI Humboldt Seeds

Thanks dude :call_me_hand: things are going well so far haha

2 Likes

Chem D x UK Cheese day 42f

Front left/pic 2 - cheese leaner, has smelled like berries since week 3 flower. Definitely the strongest smell so far, if you brush up against her it gets on your hands clothes. Really oily liquidy resin. Starting to get a more chemical cleaner, white out kinda smell but creamy and berry like still.

Back left/pic 3 - chem d leaner, smells like musty cheese with some burnt hair and skunkiness, more of a sandy resin

Back right/pic 4 - seems more 50/50, but is the slowest to show any orange. kinda hard to pin the smell but it’s berry like w some other stuff

All in all so far seems like the cheese is the dominant nose but we’ll see as it progresses.

40 Likes

so are these fems, if so which one was reversed ?.

thanks …

3 Likes

I believe UK Cheese. Second name in the cross is usually the pollen donor.

6 Likes

How did the pinks n purps turn out?

1 Like

They’re still going

2 Likes

Looks great @TunaTuna very nice

1 Like

So happy…

I bought the Pine Tar and the Chem 91 S1. What a legend.

I’ve been reading this thread (on post 400) but had to jump ahead to post this, I’ve read the most recent 100 or so posts as well.

So I’m gonna add a couple of fems (I know that’s not many) to my current grow as a contingency for not having enough females and for extra strains to sample.

I’m torn between the 91 S1’s, the 5150 cross, and the Bubba S1’s.

I’ve not sampled these strains properly and wanna experience chem 91, although I know I’d be better throwing the whole pack in due to variation.

So maybe be better with the TK 5150 x Chem 91. Anyone know the flowering time on this strain? I’m presuming around 77+ days.

Any opinions would be much appreciated. :pray::v:

21 Likes

Nice haul!
I’d recommend the TK 5150 x Chem 91
Chem x Og crosses turn out :fire:.
Whereas Chem on Chem crosses usually make more Chem.
I’ve always wanted to grab the Turbo Diesel as well.

7 Likes

I’ve grown a couple of the 91 s1s. Most were really similar. Lanky girls that are pretty strong with gassy skunky aftershave smells.
I agree that chem x og sounds like a solid selection. Your timeframe sounds solid but you never know with seeds.

3 Likes

It was hilarious, my girlfriend was watching something akin to an excited little boy opening Christmas presents. Actually haven’t felt like that since I was that young :joy:

Yeah, what a dude though, glad they got to me as well, was trying not to watch the tracking updates multiple times a day.

Yeah, I’m feeling the TK cross, thanks for the feedback @Dope_Heffalump and @Ziggy77.

I’m stoked about the turbo diesel as well, just got some sour in the tent so gonna hold off on that one for now.:v:

10 Likes

Thanks dude :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

This is me with Caleb’s packs! It’s a huge part of the appeal to me, you know you are getting great TRUE genetics, and on top those freebies are absolutely unreal ! But that feeling of surprise is just icing on the cake. He’s definitely onto something with this method. And tbch I’m surprised others haven’t started doing this yet, DBJ gives out lots too and his genetics are great as well, but still when u do the math Caleb’s is bounds ahead. What a guy! Very nice haul @SillySausage

10 Likes

The dopamine rush, when acquiring genetics, trading and growing weed is very addictive, espescially when CSI is in the house.

11 Likes

Absolutely!

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more man :ok_hand::v:

4 Likes

First one I did outdoors last summer wasn’t even the one I ordered- it was the freebie Sherb x Wedding Cake that came with it.

37 Likes

Tk Fallen Soldier @ day 44

Chem D Fallen Soldier @ day 44

40 Likes

Black D

55 Likes

Those fallen soldiers look fucking killer.

10 Likes