CSI Humboldt Seeds

And those nug shots are fucking stellar @Dope_Heffalump, super dense looking, frosty af, beautiful work dude :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Very nice work bro as always @Dope_Heffalump :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

anyone have experience with their Chem D s-1’s and bubba kush ?

4 Likes

Thanks fellas. :facepunch:
Not bad for freebies.

I’m not sure why Caleb hasn’t made a new batch of the Black D, but she was a nice cross.

6 Likes

I’ve grown out 2 packs of the Chem D S1’s.
I used Oasis cubes for the first and last time to sprout these along with some other primo expensive seeds and after waiting day after day to see some sprouts, I started to break the cubes open and found an oversarurated anaerobic environment with rotted tap roots on about 33.3333% of the seeds.
I rescued the rest and was able to salvage about half of them.
I noticed a few of the seedlings were stunted, a few had great vigor and 2 were potential keepers, but the didn’t make the cut after a clone run.

As far as Bubba
I’ve grown a few Bubba crosses but never felt compelled to get a cut of her for comparison sake.

The Chemtrails/Bubba cross known as Mamba that Inkognyto uses in crosses is some straight :fire:
I grew the Suge Kush cross of Heavenly Hashplant and it was nice as well.

In 2016 I was sent a few freebie packs of Bubba’s D through GLO - Greenline Organics.
I asked Caleb about them and was told they are
Bubba Kush x Chem D.
These were freebies because at the time it was considered bad news to use pollen from a reversed
Chem D due to instability issues.

This was an epic cross. Bubba and Chem D crossed are something special.
Sure, 1 in 3 will herm and you better keep your humidity below 30% to avoid botrytis, but damn epic cross.

14 Likes

Thanks much for your info !!! just got them in mail to – Chem D s-1’s and Bubba Kush Fallon Soldiers (Mystery Cultivar x bubba kush) sorry to hear about your germination rates Recently experiencing the same - h2.0 soaked 10 different breeders and only 2 sprouted they were a MassMedicalStrain and Cail Connection - these = 20% germination rate - F^%k - years ago had dam near 100% germination rate – seem that the makers of seeds are dropping the “seed” when it comes to germination. have tried mu “germination-ways” Just don’t know what happening ? thoughts

3 Likes

12 week flower time
5-6% myrcene bomb

24 Likes

I remember he made a post on IG asking if people were still holding the #4 so it sounds to me like he lost it for a bit and maybe has had trouble tracing back a copy of the cut he gave to others to hold/grow.

9 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: Bro, thats epic. :beers:

4 Likes

What a strain name :joy:

7 Likes

I know, right.
It’s a filthy name that only Chem D could pull off.

3 Likes

Z26 X HP13 ~ 24hr soak and all had uniform 1" tails. 24hrs later ~ up and Adam out of the substrate. Crazy uniformity on the germination.

8 Likes

Was z26 the one he had pegged for highest potency or was that 80something…?
Edit, took a few mins to find but z26 was most Z terps and z85 was moderate Z terps and most potency and the one he said he was focusing on most

8 Likes

awesome. I dont know much about HP13 but I think i’m going to pop z85 x hp13 asap!

4 Likes

Just got a few seeds wanting to sprout - if they make it -thinking of a journal "Chem D S-1’s Also like to get Chemdog 91 S-1’s #12 x Purple Urkle) genetics - if found it’s sold out

3 Likes

There’s a dude on strainly that might have what you need and his prices are fair. Just don’t remember his name.

1 Like

HP13 is an absolute gem, was up until pretty recently one of those strains that was impossible to obtain and went for insane prices when found. Greasy, funky, potent powerhouse imho

10 Likes

I think Caleb was saying on the latest pot cast episode that the high on that was really really similar to the 91 and made him wonder if they were related.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Chemd S1 from clone run.

41 Likes