CSI Humboldt Seeds

Who has a few CSI Chem D S1 seeds sitting around collecting dust? I have a flip of Cap Junky S1 seeds to swap for them. Drop me a PM if you can help.

2 Likes

So I’m just getting started again growing after taking 3 months off. These will be my first four plants in the flowering tent. The plant in the front right is from CSI Humboldt. The Strain is [Durban Poison X Girl Scout cookies] X Durban Poison.

19 Likes

i’ve only seen them at Genetic Supply but i’m taking a seed buying break for now lol. If I’m not able to trade for some then I’ll grab it later in the year.

5 Likes

4 in stock for those who are looking for em

6 Likes

TK s1

:v::canada:

53 Likes

Did you make these?

3 Likes

Nope. CSI Humboldt. I did use this cut to make a couple different batches of seed though @Smooth .
:v::canada:

11 Likes

Strawberry Cough Fallen Soldier at day 67. Smells like straight up Dimetapp/grape juice.

36 Likes

Do you have any guesses of what the other half may be?
I liked that part of growing the fallen soldiers.

7 Likes

Just saw this sale. Thanks for letting us know!

How does this sale (20% off) compare to his 4/20 sale? Same? Or is the 420 sale discounted even more? I was planning on ordering during his 420 sale.

This would be my first time ordering from CSI.

Curious what the group would recommend if I’m only ordering a couple strains?

I’ve thought about ordering the purple urkle, mendo purps or a cross using either of them forever. Which version is y’all’s favorite?

What else should I look at? I keep reading rave reviews about his triangle kush s1’s but I have a pack of Bodhi’s black triangle to hunt yet, so I was thinking of trying something else. Is there any consensus on must-try strains from CSI?

11 Likes

It’s probably the same % off as his 420 sale. 420 sale might have a few extra freebies, but his normal orders have lots of great freebies either way.

All of his old family purple (t1000) crosses are really nice. I grew one (sfv x urkle) x t1000 that was a super tasty hoppy grape knockout. S1s will be more of a hunt than crosses, but if you want something specific and similar to a mom, S1 is nice if you’re fine looking.

I also really like the mendo 54 cut from his mendo S1 hunt… Mendo 54 x urkle was one of my favorites, so tasty.

11 Likes

Idk about your questions but if I was buying right now and looking for TK stuff, I’d sooner be looking at these than those S1’s:

Notso’s Hybrid Collection - Probably the best deal on the site right here if you can swing the $500
TK5150 x Chem 91
TK677 x TK
TK5150 x TK
Notso Headband x TK

13 Likes

FWIW I really liked the Little Red Riding Hood I grew last year (received a freebie pack during one of the sales, bought a pack in my next order)…

7 Likes

I woldnt be surprised if he has a new drop around the 4/20 sale so im kinda holding out for that, even though i absolutely dont need more seeds :rofl:
Got some 5150 TK x Chem 91 starting out rn, about 2 weeks old, ive got high hopes for it!

9 Likes

I know he’s making bubba s2’s right now, among other things, so I’d think it’s very likely some new stuff will be dropping for 420 :thinking: If not, still not a bad time to buy. He’s got a bunch of stuff in stock right now. The HP13 and Sour crosses especially.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Got some little girls going left- trainwreck x durban poison middle- chem #1 x gg#4 right- wedding cake s1

11 Likes

I’m not sure to be honest. Unfortunately, I haven’t grown any of the elite clones that CSI uses, so I’m sure my guess would be way off :grin:. I will say the smell reminds me of one of my Greasy Grapes (CSI’s version, Sour Diesel x Mendo Purps) that I grew a couple years ago, but that’s about the only similarity I can recall.

6 Likes

When you described the smell I instantly thought Mendocino Purple.

6 Likes

Chem 4 x cheese

23 Likes