CSI Humboldt Seeds

I’m not sure if this is allowed but I have some Csi packs I was looking to move heavily discounted. I’m giving up the hobby. Message me.

2 Likes

Cheers! Glad to help. I found that thread when I was looking into info on Irene. Bought an Irene cross on the last sale. It was Irene x Lemon Party. $150 pack, was $120 with the sale discount.
But I also got full packs of Sour Diesel x HP13, Sour Diesel x Bubba Kush, Lemon Tree x Lemon Party, and HP13 x Panama Red (regs).
And also a 5 packs of Blue Nose Pit (West Coast DOG x Bubba), Loompa’s Diesel x Bubba, and packs of Bubba Kush, Obama Kush, and Panama Red “fallen soldiers”- those are the dads with the mystery moms being cuts he had in the pollination room with them. The freebies tend to be themed by your original purchase, and whatever new drop he has going at the time of the sale.
So that’s all from buying one pack. It works out to like 15-20 bucks a pack with the freebies.
It’s fun just to see what freebies you get.

10 Likes

I’ll make sure I keep the thread updated with the two I have. Will be hopefully flipping them in a couple of weeks.

6 Likes

Put 3 5150 TK x Chem 91 in a paper towel tonight, they’ll probably see the dirt tomorrow evening or Saturday morning!

31 Likes

Awesome @Growgrassblowglass :grin:

Here are the two I popped, on day 17 and 18.

21 Likes

Tk s1

:v::canada:

46 Likes

Lookin good! How long do you plan to veg? I’ll probably go until my autos in the flower tent are done and done drying, so probably about 6 weeks

3 Likes

Cheers dude, will see how they go :grimacing:

I threw them in out of excitement and as a contingency for potentially not getting enough females from the rest of the plants I’m running.

Turns out I got what I needed female-wise and the other plants are two weeks ahead of these so ideally I need to flower asap.

Gonna try and hold the others back a touch and aim to flower these in a week or two, so after around 4 weeks in veg.

3 Likes

Chem D S1 Day 14 Flower! :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

Paper towel Thursday-Friday, then into the soil they went, surprised to see they’re already popping up with how deep they were planted!

11 Likes

Chem D x UK Cheese day 72f

Chop day.

I kinda ran a loose “experiment” with the small more finished ones…basically kinda seeing if I can dry em in soil a bit. But really I was forced to do it because I didn’t have space to dry yet haha.

All hanging and drying at 60/60ish. Carbon filter definitely needed. In the maybe 10 minutes it took to chop em and hang em my bedroom had a noticeable stank coming from outside the door.

25 Likes

Nice harvest! :fire:

2 Likes

fire purps(fire og x mendo purps) not the neatest trim job but all for personal slight acrid with a sweet grape candy back notes didn’t get much pictures of her but getting another run right now some real nice smoke

31 Likes

I’m going to pop Sour Giesel sometime later this year. I also want to pop HP13 X Panama Red because that just seems different.

I know they’re newer drops but has anyone tried these yet?

9 Likes

Spring Cleaning sale is on, code SPRINGCLEAN24

ETA: it’s 20% off.

16 Likes

If anyone in the US happens to get a Sweet16 S1 7pk with their order they may not want and would be down to trade for another CSI 7pk hit me up!!

9 Likes

is that available only as a freebie or something? I remember hearing him talk about that in a pot cast interview I believe and it sounded incredible

6 Likes

The fire og leaners are fire . I have a cut that I have been using the last few grows and it’s beating every thing else I have ran from csi so far

6 Likes

I’m not sure. I didnt see them on his website but i’ve seen the packs before, maybe on IG, can’t remember.

1 Like

I believes the s1 are in new arrivals on his site.

1 Like