CSI Humboldt Seeds

Thanks @Cannavore I’ll read on it and see what it says. This is exactly what I wanted to hear and any other thoughts on it. Thanks everyone

4 Likes

Final chop shots on the wedding cake x apple fritter at 63 days

6/6 germ. 4 intersex, 2 remaining pictured below.

fritter cake 1, musky sweet

fritter cake 2, minty menthol

50 Likes

Ran a few of his wedding cake crosses and it was very dominant. guessing thats not the case with these?

4 Likes

i think the plants are too young for those dry backs. Keep those puppies moist.

2 Likes

Had to place another damn order, the sickness continues. I’ve been wanting sweet 16 hybrids since he spoke about that plant so highly. Nabbed runtz and tk.

7 Likes

What’s the story on the sweet 16?

2 Likes

@IgrowBodhiandCSI it’s a keeper from pinks n purps

9 Likes

It seems to almost definitely be nute burn, seeing some burn on the true leaves and the newest growth today, I haven’t watered them to runoff at all but can see the humate fertilizer they’re sprayed with is brown on my fingers when the pots are wet, going to water to runoff to see if washing off some of the nutrient solution helps. I know I’ve heard chem is fairly sensitive to of picky about nutrients

1 Like

You guys know if csi has any sativa fems beside the Durban, sour D, and Cali o? I’m in need of something not a kush and it’s tough sifting through 300 offerings.

3 Likes

strawberry cough

6 Likes

Its haze origin puts me off , I don’t handle them well.

3 Likes

Some barely strawberry tasting mids. Bunch of hype but it’s meh imo. I think I’d rather smoke a cookies cross. Hardly any body to the smoke at all. Not much heady stuff going on either.

5 Likes

You have any suggestions? If not I may go Cali O

2 Likes

Dogshit aka electric boogaloo. IDK if he has s1s but he has crosses… Mango biche ibl tho those are regs… that’s about all I got outside of what was already mentioned. Most of his work is kush/chem/purps.

6 Likes

Maybe I’ll leverage the bodhi work for uplifting type stuff

4 Likes

None with fems, but he’s got some nice sativa regs like the Cannabiogen Mango Biche, and Panama.

I would recommend any Dogshit crosses, but it’s some sort of Haze cross.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Csi trainwreck s1s at beginning of cure taken at 65 days this round/pic and ran at 70 days the run before this. I’m looking for that freak me outgonna have a heart attack kind of high like the tw I had in the past had but the 2 phenos I ran were more mellow daytime smoke . Can’t say the tw I had in the past was legit but I can say the buds do look and smell very simular to the csi s1s

27 Likes

Yeah, i can believe that. When you let those dry back a bunch the EC of the water that is remaining is very high, leading to nute burn. Keep them wet.

3 Likes

More Suge’r Daddy

25 Likes