CSI Humboldt Seeds

Looks killer @IgrowBodhiandCSI

Still wanting to slap myself as I should’ve got that pack in my last order, maybe I’ll squeeze one in between now and 4/20

4 Likes

That and the kush 4 x t-1000 are great so far. I think I just love kush

6 Likes

I’m really trying to lay off the seed purchases but Triangle Kush x Grand Daddy Purple Sounds amazing.

8 Likes

Have you grown this? How did it turn out and what were the flavors? That sounds interesting. So many seeds I want to try but I don’t have the space, time, or money for it all!

3 Likes

Yeah I posted it here in this thread. Great kush smoke. Nice uplifting chill smoke. I suck at describing flavors but it tasted like good weed. Best I’ve got.

6 Likes

@Calcium_Enriched1996

2 Likes

That looks great! Nice and frosty!

I have a pack of DLA 9 from Bodhi which is a Kush 4 cross. Someday I will pop those.

3 Likes

I think the 88g overpowers things but I bet you that will be great bud.

3 Likes

I no longer see the Chemdawg reg on Humboldt. what happened? However, this year I have a collection of seeds of 60 packages, each different from the other from all the Seed Banks of the World, this year I focused more on America. But it must also be said that they are very expensive and the majority are all semi-regular.

[image]

1 Like

boy I tried these vases for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I immediately transplanted them into plastic pots. They are the worst pots in the world, there is also a risk of mold and the plant doesn’t grow well, trust me.

2 Likes

because you put more seeds in one pot, what a mistake.

1 Like

Do you mean the “Nutrigrow pots” from Brandon rust/bokashi earthworks specifically? Or just a similar compostable/pressed manure pot? I really think there was too much humate fertilizer sprayed on them because when i did a “flush” the runoff was like a very dark tea, almost black coffee…

1 Like

The seeds look great, where did you buy them? Chem#1 ? Wedding cake S1?

1 Like

Seeds Bank?

1 Like

Yes I mean those Manure Pots I saw in your photos. Don’t use them anymore. I transplanted my plants and they are better now.

[image]

1 Like

Who else is waiting patiently for the 4/20 sale? :grin:

15 Likes

That will be when I get my TK s1’s finally

8 Likes

Iv done this for years never had issues I put them out doors like this to. each strain gets their own pot and iv never had bad yields either less watering as well having 3 pots compared to 12

1 Like

Csi humbolt freebies though

1 Like

Nice!

I went with the 5150 x tk and 677 x tk. The straight tk s1 intrigue me, but that price tag was more than I wanted to pay. I’m sure they are worth it though.

11 Likes