CSI Humboldt Seeds

If they sell out, this guy who runs in the same circles and has access to a lot of top quality genetics is about to release Zkittles S1 (6 for $60).

6 Likes

I am intresting in this to / if i understand this !? My english is ok but not realy good. So is this a group that Only buy seeds ? From growers around the earth? Wisch you all growers a god and happy day/ evning , from Sweden sweface

1 Like

22 in stock now. Super tempted because I know he’ll load up whoever buys those lol. He posted some hybrids today too.

You know that mendo 54 selection to z is going to be nice. Little red riding hood on steroids maybe.

7 Likes

Top 2 are what I purchased. Freebies below. I’m in love with this collection. Don’t know what to pop next! Heard great things about Headband 56.

23 Likes

More like 300 for like 28-35 seeds MINIMUM with how Caleb does freebies. Also good chance he’ll send a freebie pack of the s1’s in the mix too

8 Likes

Oh I know. That’s what sealed the deal for me. I was the first one to buy them. Number 30. They sold out in less than 24 hours. He was offering 4 Z crosses and probably some extras.

3 Likes

hearing the HB56 is a renamed OG

5 Likes

I heard it was really uplifting and super strong. Wonder if it actually finishes in 56 days…

2 Likes

It doesn’t. And it’s an OG type.

4 Likes

G1000 on harvest day

42 Likes

Nice job PK

4 Likes

yeah it doesnt lol.

the quickest flowering OG Kush cutting that I know of is High Octane OG i’ve heard people pull it at 8-9 weeks

7 Likes

I posted tk in 2007 on thcfarmer.com. she’s lanky swells fast and smells like pinesole og kush. She does not yield great. Grows like a vine.

9 Likes

Pinesol og kush sounds like this “TK” cut from rarebuyer24 that allegedly came from TK-Origins I’m just about finishing up. Breaking up the flower is 100% pinesol.

It’s not as good, and not the same plant, as the “TK” cut I’ve had from farmerjoe that allegedly came from xochi that he got from cornbreadricky.

6 Likes

I googled it. Here is from 2010. I was the first person to ever even post her online. Most have fakes or remakes :laughing: Username is greyfx on the farm. It’s not 100% pinesol. I saw rarebuyers and his is fake also. It’s pinesol kush. If you grew up in south fl you would know what I mean by kush. Farmers Joe cut is also not the real TK. It’s an s1 or something. Grows way to fast to be tk. She’s viney and lanky always needs support. Has a silver shine to her bud.

5 Likes

I could see that for sure having been sampling it.

:thinking: The one I’ve had from farmerjoe needs ~77 days to get any real(10-20%) amber on her ime so not sure about fast? Nspecta was saying he takes her down at 84. The rarebuyer cut is done at 70 from what I’m seeing, probably could’ve been picked at ~63. Unless you mean about her stretch? FJ cut going from 1ft to 4ft inside of 3 weeks :sweat_smile:

The FJ one IS viny and lanky and always need support tho for sure. Here’s some of my better runs with her
Day 21 :arrow_down:

Day 64 :arrow_down:

Day 68 :arrow_down:

Day 42 :arrow_down:

Day 61 :arrow_down:

Day 65 :arrow_down:

There’s pine in there but also chemical cleaner, burnt rubber, acetone, gas, jet fuel… Really complex. But you’re saying she’s an S1 or something? Definitely hard af to reverse this cut, no one i know personally with this cut has been able to yet, but seems to breed kinda wide ime too.

19 Likes

got a TK going over here as well, got her dusted with three different males, seeds are looking really good and should give some really nice hybrids.

tk * alien cookies
tk * American skunk selection
tk * cherry ak-47

buds are fairly small and she is very very lanky and weak lats that need lots of support.

humm …

13 Likes

oooo i was just thinking id like to find pics of someone who has done cherry ak x tk/og

2 Likes

I’d personally go with the FJ cut and avoid rarebuyer. I had a bad experience with him and he definitely lacks communication to the point I just asked for my money back. FJ is a consummate pro and I liked his TK better because it more resembled TK from what I saw.

2 Likes

Anyone have a plug on farmer Joe? Id like to try his TK. I have RareBuyers and from my experience dude is a pro. I would run them side by side along with my keeper S1

3 Likes