CSI Humboldt Seeds

:point_up_2:This is true :point_up_2:also what holy said, maybe a 4th of July sale so worth waiting atleast a week.
If you search “what I ordered” in this thread I’m sure you’ll find some pictures of what people ordered vs what all they got. Even a couple recent posts of the Z s1 orders were super hooked up for ordering a single pack

4 Likes

Yeah Ive seen em. Loads of freebies. Even sometimes doubling the variety ordered plus some great crosses. Im just tight I guess. But sale or no sale July 5th.

4 Likes

Just got a money order for the chem d. Looking to run it along side some ‘79 skunks maybe

1 Like

Chem d

Bubblegum? Sour d X og kush?

I’m about to flip these to flower next week, I have 5 bodhi strains/crosses that grew way faster than expected and it will be a tight squeeze as it is. Since I don’t have seperate flowering tent everything is getting flipped at the same time. I will take clones from each of these to give them a proper veg next run

18 Likes

Triangle Kush S1 by CSI Humboldt

35 Likes

All pics are different phenos, at 43 days

Obama Kush x Ruthless Runtz

Wedding Cake x Apple Fritter

Ghost OG x Forum

Irene x T1000

49 Likes

always great grow brother, glad to see you around.

very nice …

5 Likes

Just gotta put the head down and grind sometimes :wink:

Jaws gear is on deck, expanding the playroom here in the fall. Good vibes bud

8 Likes

awesome brother, PLEASE tag me when ya get something going of mine. would be really cool to see you running something i created for-sure.

respect much …

4 Likes

killing it

The freebies make the price not hurt as much. I bought 7 fem seeds 1 pack, received 51 seeds total all except an 11 pack are fems. And there all good stuff.

5 Likes

Trimming my way through some LA Kush x Mendocino Purple

21 Likes

Caleb is a legend. Ive heard stories about him hooking people up, never thought it would be me. Had a shitty week at work, this washed it all away

31 Likes

Some shots of my girls after the first week of flower. Chem d girlie drinking close to a gallon every other day. Crazy for her size. She’s short but vigorous

23 Likes

Got my Z S1 order. I’m super excited to get this babies going. Can’t decide to what to pop first…

30 Likes

Fire purps (Fire OG x Mendo Purps)

29 Likes

I had 2 of those, both were pineapple smell in flo but ended up very very hemp like weed in terms of smoke.

4 Likes

Can’t say that was my experience. It smelled like grape gas and the buzz was really nice

6 Likes

Looks very much like the pheno I got of fire purps has a grape candy with a pungent almost sour acrid like backend not the strongest but has a nice mellow functional buzz tastes great in joints gave it a few rounds but cycled it out still have a cut but will be letting it go

5 Likes

Yep exactly . Spot on description brother :metal: