CSI Humboldt Seeds

I did a run of a few urkle hybrids and candy hearts, red wine, flinstone vitamins, red vines and grapes were often popping out

7 Likes

The one that definitely stood out though was the urkle fallin soldier lol it was like a beast of an OG Urkle hybrid, super gassy golf ball on a huge structure. Those fallin soldiers have quiet the possibilities, may even get lucky and get a cross that he doesn’t release publicly

12 Likes

About to start UrklexWhiteRuntz and I think that they look great :+1:t2:

9 Likes

Obama Kush x Purple Urkle. Day 55 flower

44 Likes

Sheeesh! Thats a thick ass girl right there! Shes a looker for sure. Very nice! Thanks for sharing! :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Yes she is! Can’t tell in the pic but there’s fat chunky buds going down the stems. More than you would think with all the fan leaves

5 Likes

@VAkish dude, beautiful plant! Nailing it again.

Side bar:

Northern Lites #5 F2’s are live on the CSI site! I’m thinking about grabbing a pack of these and then also a pack from Todd at AG Seed Co when he releases his and running a side by side.

Also he’s having a spring sale but not sure how this will compare to the 4/20 sale. NL is being excluded from the sale tho sadly…

15 Likes

I have been seeking some info on CSI seeds… I have two fresh packs (mendo 3.5 and purple urkle) which had one bean from each pack pop so I was wondering if others had issues with germination too? I wrote to CSI but never got a response, these aren’t cheap seeds.

3 Likes

I’ve had excellent germ rates from CSI. He did mention recently he is way behind on DMs and emails so don’t give up on him responding. Best of luck✌️

5 Likes

Both are CSI Humboldt’s Girl Scout Cookies x Chem91 S1’s.

While one is in a larger pot than the other and they are getting the equal amount of love…
… I have a big ol’ soft spot for the one thats going red/purple :hugs:

They are starting week 6 of flower.

:hugs: Hugs:

33 Likes

+1 on what Elmas said… He is notoriously slow at responding when he’s busy but he will eventually make it right for you.

Looking really nice there @Pigeonman !!

9 Likes

Was really hoping he’d bight on yr comment asking what Matt brought to the table for this NL5 release. Love CSI but pisses me off he’s gone into bed with matt. Guess everyone has their price.

3 Likes

hahaha you saw that eh?! Ya he simply just “liked” my comment. I mean, I’m not trying to stir shit up I just wanted to know how their dynamic works.

Either way, it’s been interesting seeing Seattle Greg (@oldemarine) chime in on both Riots posts and Toods posts about the NL genetics, stating how we wants to see what different breeders can do with them.

8 Likes

Totally! I get the sense Matt’s probably never grown any plant, cannabis or otherwise, in his life so it’s an interesting match between he and CSI who I respect thoroughly lol.

I actually think this is probably good too. I do wonder how many plants Todd uses for his selections and how much testing goes into the progeny… even he himself has gone on record many times saying he doesn’t consider himself a breeder. Someone like CSI who has more experience preserving strains does seem like a better fit for these projects. I just hate that Riot connection :face_vomiting:

Anyways, I’ll be interested to see if CSI does the NL1 ever as well. That one, to me, is maybe the most interesting of all of seattle greg’s stuff.

9 Likes

Yep, I have to admit that I feel the same way. Looking forward to see where Caleb takes the line though.

Ya for sure… That one and the Hawaiian Lights stuff (purest indica x NL5). Then maybe NL x TK 5150/Purple Urkle 103/Forbidden Fruit/Lemon Tree/Chemdog/Chem D/ etc etc etc…

We’ll see!

8 Likes

That is excellent to hear, thank you for this information El Mas Sabroso! I am not worried, I know most seeds are sold as souvenirs only so I can’t have any expectations other than to hopefully have my germination report acknowledged and “if” others were having the same issues, then and only then, would I hope for some sort of replacements. Yet I -had- hoped for a few more to pop as I used to have the Urkle and really enjoyed her special qualities and was just wondering if this was a normal germination rate or if my experience was an oddity. Maybe I will just order another pack of the Urkle s1 103 x Purple Urkle and give it another go

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! @NorthNorthNugs

Here is my Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier. I’m pretty sure she is (chem 91 x GSC) x Ruthless Runtz. She smells like GSC until you touch her then it’s straight chem. During veg she was crazy fast and kinda slow to start flowering good. Now she is really starting to fill out and building the frost. 60 days of flower and has a couple of weeks to go.

43 Likes

Geesh! Have some manners and cover up those massive donkey dicks! You’re making me blush.

12 Likes

:joy:

@VAkish bruh… you grow some good plants! Are you CSI exclusive?

2 Likes

:joy: I almost said that in my post

3 Likes