CSI Humboldt Seeds

Yes, I think it will be. It is getting really frosty. Smell and growth is definitely more kush. She was vigorous and was fast in veg. Kinda wish she had a little stronger smell.

The Bubblegum x Chem 91 has an amazing smell. A perfect mix of bubblegum and chem funk. Nasty and sweet.

This Obama Kush x Purple Urkle has a wonderful purple grape smell. Really cool looking plant.

36 Likes

The Obama Kush × Purple Urkle sounds like a great cross too! Ive been running the Sweet Pink Stink (Bubblegum × Purple Urkle) for almost 2 years now repeatedly and its got a really nice grape funk that ive really come to enjoy! And she grows some really nice thick, dense, and frosty, extremely sticky/greasy buds with a very nice relaxing indica buzz that is perfect for afternoons, after work, or just eating your favorite munchies while binge watching some Netflix! Lol!

14 Likes

Here is a BigBadWolf 2.0 pheno with signature leaf trait…just put in veg (Small pic is before:bigpic after)

25 Likes

Oh man that looks AMAZING! Love seeing the original traits show through like that! Excited for the future of that plant!

6 Likes

That SPS sounds tasty and a good one to grow! All my Urkle crosses, except for the 5150 x urkle, are really short and bushy. They stacked branches on top of each other. Hardly any space in between them.

3 Likes

Smoke report on my Triangle Kush Bxs (T1000 x TK)

TK Bx#1
All GAS, no brakes. Grape/berry smell is there but disappears into high octane fuel as you continue to inhale the aroma. Tastes just like it smells with some lemon in the background. Def night time meds, you wont be good for shit after smoking this. I give this a 8.5/10 on the potency scale

Triangle Bx #2
The duct tape smell has become stronger on this one. The taste has become less pronounce then when I first tried it but still very tasty (might of over dried it). This one will def put you to sleep if you smoke too much. I’ll give it a 8/10 on the potency scale

!

46 Likes

Tk 5150 x Purple Urkle 54 days of flower

44 Likes

Damn ,those are some mighty beautiful plants boys ! And really appreciate the smoke report ! Some high ratings ! That’s awesome !
Peace

6 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

WOW! Stunning plant! Very nicely done. What’s she smell like? Please do a smoke report when you can.

5 Likes

Thank you! She was a pretty easy plant to grow. Never gave me any big problems and was really vigorous during veg. Starting to flop a little bit now. The smell is sweet Og with a hint of the urkle. Definitely has the least amount of smell, of the CSI plants, I have going now. I really like the smell, it’s just not really that strong. Maybe the other plants are overpowering it because they STINK!

8 Likes

Low smell profile is good for some growers in a packed area. Smell hardly ever holds into cure on anything anyway so this sounds like good plants for apartment growers. All the plants look great. Def going to try this guys beans out.

7 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. It would be great where smell was a concern. It’s kind of a floral smell. Maybe my wife would like one in the living room. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

To non smokers it probably still smells like the most dank weed they ever smelled.

8 Likes

When I brush up against my Bubblegum x 91 plant, my wife can smell it 2 hours later. She’s always saying OMG you fucking stink!

7 Likes

Purple Urkle Fallen Soldier. Day 52 of flower

58 Likes

That happens to me, I cant smell it on me but others always can. Nose Blindness is real

12 Likes

Haha yes it is!!

4 Likes

I’m loving those Urkle crosses of yours @VAkish! Here’s the Maui Wowie x Purple Urkle at 59 days. Will probably need another week at least. She smells strong of candy hearts, wine grapes, and a little gas and floral. Looks to be more Urkle dominant but I’m not too familiar with his Maui cut.

49 Likes

Thank you! That’s a beauty you have there. Definitely looks a lot like the Urkle crosses I have. The only one that didn’t lean Urkle was the 5150. Mine don’t have much gas it’s mainly a dank ripe grape smell. I grew some GDP a few years ago and these have a similar smell. Looks like we’ll both have some tasty buds before long

11 Likes

Nice! The couple that I ran dried and cured citrus orangey

4 Likes