CSI Humboldt Seeds

I’ll have to look. What cross it that again? Dogshit and something?

Edit: Found it. T1000 x dogshit. I only have a 3 seed sample pack.

Would you be interested in them?

4 Likes

Probably…I ran a cpl last summer. I liked it alot

1 Like

Did you get any grape out of it? I heard it had some grape smells in it.

1 Like

I got some crazy cinnamon/spice type sent.with dank shit in end

3 Likes

Yeah, I hear you on shit smells. I’ve got a weird thing for fruity like pineapple with a pig shit background. Weird and hard to explain but I like it.

It’s the…oh shit that smells…let me smell it again thing.

6 Likes

I’m pulling these Crude Fuel tomorrow @ day 70
Pictured on day 68.
My favorite 3 out of 7

32 Likes

Damn!!! Mouth watering…

2 Likes

Count me in! I’ve got the fever🤑

2 Likes

Subterfuge by hybrid tech is available on speakeasy!

2 Likes

Sure thing. I’ll add you to the group.

1 Like

Have you had @paintedfire420 's G99? I’ve had some curing for about 5 months and its got some of that going on. Definitely rotten as hell pineapple

1 Like

Caleb has ridiculously good customer service. I can’t say enough good things about that. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Thought this was dead in the water

No way! Let’s light this back up. I’m popping a Sherbert x Irene for an outdoor grow this summer. Will update!

2 Likes

I am I am got a couple packs of cheese

2 Likes

@Greasy and all, are we doing the CSI 420 group buy?

csi_humboldt Humboldt CSI’s/CSI:Humboldt’s annual 420 promotion starts tomorrow and lasts from 4/14 to 4/30. Coupon Code: 420CANDY21 will discount all orders by 21%. Coupon Code: 420BULKCANDY42 will save 42% on all orders over $1420. For more info…check the links in the profiles at @csi_humboldt & @humboldt_csi

1 Like

If so, count me in!

I couldn’t seem to get any traction to get the group moving. I had wanted to put a date down on when we would move forward if we didn’t hear from CSI, but others preferred to wait. This 420 deal is basically the same as we already had, just 2% better. I grabbed the two packs I wanted with the 21% off discount code yesterday.

4 Likes

I wanted to let everyone here know of the great customer service I’ve had with CSI from my 4/20 order buying direct I unfortunately got a pack that didn’t germinate, and after letting him know about it, he gave me a massive hookup in replacement seeds. It did take a few weeks of following up with emails to remind him, but it was well worth the wait.

Going to get some of these going in my next tent photo run, and will be a lifelong customer with this kind of service!

15 Likes

Honestly… that guy is so generous. I think I love him.

5 Likes